Wish Someone Would Invent!

Saturday, November 29, 2008 by angus1949 | Discussion: Community

Real things, crazy things, pictures of things, all useful or not.  Please keep it clean.

A zipper you can't get caught in.

RickJP
Reply #1 Saturday, November 29, 2008 11:45 AM

A big fan to blow this fog away.

ZubaZ
Reply #2 Saturday, November 29, 2008 11:50 AM

Hubcaps that counter-rotated based on car speed so that an image was always face up.

Reply #3 Saturday, November 29, 2008 11:56 AM

a soft commode...that might sense and equal body temp before you "hit".

RickJP
Reply #4 Saturday, November 29, 2008 12:03 PM

bootskin for vista,

vStyler
Reply #5 Saturday, November 29, 2008 12:03 PM

A way to filter Recent Forum Activity for posts that actually relate to skinning.

ilsabav92
Reply #6 Saturday, November 29, 2008 12:03 PM

A car that costs nothing to operate.

ilsabav92
Reply #7 Saturday, November 29, 2008 12:04 PM

A computer that never slows down or runs out of space (and is always up to date).

ZubaZ
Reply #8 Saturday, November 29, 2008 12:07 PM

Agreed.  I have a number of RSS feeds for the true skinning sub-forums. I load them up in iGoogle and it gets the gob done pretty well.  I also use the  Mark all posts as read function to . . well . . mark those as read.

Reply #9 Saturday, November 29, 2008 12:13 PM

A way to change Paint into a good graphics program.

A really great and free graphics program.

ilsabav92
Reply #10 Saturday, November 29, 2008 12:47 PM

A really great and free graphics program.

Have you tried gimp?

ZubaZ
Reply #11 Saturday, November 29, 2008 12:53 PM

A really great and free graphics program.

k10w3
Reply #12 Saturday, November 29, 2008 1:05 PM

Yummy, chocolate fudge brownies that increase your metabolism to that of a marathon runner while you sit in front of the TV and do nothing.

k10w3
Reply #13 Saturday, November 29, 2008 1:07 PM

a soft commode...that might sense and equal body temp before you "hit".

You wish has been fulfilled! http://www.comfyseat.com/

angus1949
Reply #14 Saturday, November 29, 2008 1:07 PM

I also agree John.  The games are fun, and a lot of people enjoy them but they don't need to be listed on the recent forum activity list.  That should be for more important issues.

Reply #15 Saturday, November 29, 2008 1:16 PM

A really great and free graphics program.I use GIMP and Paint.net.  GIMP is more powerful but makes my brain bleed.  Paint.net is pretty easy to use but can't do as much.

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Thanx Zubaz. (OT hope TG was fun! Was when my kiddies were small!).

Reply #16 Saturday, November 29, 2008 1:19 PM

Quoting DrJBHL, reply 3a soft commode...that might sense and equal body temp before you "hit".

You wish has been fulfilled! http://www.comfyseat.com/

I think these have been around for a long time, but don't work all that well...thanks, though k10w3!

Reply #17 Saturday, November 29, 2008 1:22 PM

angus1949

OK....how's about a "Forums Games" section? Good invention!

k10w3
Reply #18 Saturday, November 29, 2008 1:43 PM

Oh...sorry.  I live in Florida.  Everything is always warm here.  Sometimes I wish someone would invent a commode seat that's air conditioned!

HG_Eliminator
Reply #19 Saturday, November 29, 2008 1:45 PM

A "send Free Pizza to HG" button.( obvious reasons )

A "choke the Crud out of button" for use on crabby folks. ( would also come in handy for the occasional ripper and spammer)

A reality syrum to use on know it alls, so they can be shown how little they really know in the grand scheme of things. ( My 13 yo could use a dose of this)

A grass clippings powered car. ( this would give me motivation to mow the jungle in my front yard more often)

Stardock to create a all in one PC tuning and cleaning utility that removed spyware etc and made PC's zippy.

Pizza that upon eating made me look like James Bond, not James Belushi.

Reply #20 Saturday, November 29, 2008 2:20 PM