urgent please !!! need help with skinstudio !!!

Friday, November 26, 2004 by Xav73 | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

please i need serious help with skinstudio ,i make 1 wb with animation in userstartpanel 8 frames i indicate 1 for start frame and 7 for last frame
and off course i indicate 8 frame in frame rate !

but in fact i look the christmas time by mormegil for reference but after plusiors test my skin animation not fonction but with the christmas time that is ok !!!

help me please !!!
thanks in advance !!!
MikeB314
Reply #1 Friday, November 26, 2004 10:27 AM

If your user pane image is exactly the width that you set it to in SkinStudio, I may have the solution. Make your user pane image at least 1 pixel narrower than you want it to be. For example, if you set your user pane width to 360, make your image 359. It seems that the user pane needs to be stretching/tiling at least a tiny bit or else your animation won't work.

Xav73
Reply #2 Friday, November 26, 2004 12:21 PM
wow !!! strange !!! i test it !!! thanks for help !!!
my size is 398/90 for fonction i need 399/90 in strech,is that???
Xav73
Reply #3 Friday, November 26, 2004 12:39 PM
hourra !!! that fonction !!! thank you very ,very ,very much MikeB314 that help me ,very help me !!! but in fact that is very strange things !!! but thank you !!!
I.R. Brainiac
Reply #4 Friday, November 26, 2004 1:03 PM
Yep thats a weird one ,took me hours to stumble onto that one.
I.R. Brainiac
Reply #5 Friday, November 26, 2004 1:04 PM
if you add a row of magic pink to the end of your graphic,you can stretch that part,so as not to distort your image.
[Message Edited]
Xav73
Reply #6 Friday, November 26, 2004 6:18 PM
ah !!! yes ok !!! thx for tips with pink I.R. Brainiac !!! that help me again !!!
I.R. Brainiac