Bite my shiny metal ass.

This must be Bender

Wednesday, June 2, 2010 by I.R. Brainiac | Discussion: Community

Bender you scoundrel you!Incorrigible then as now.

Wizard1956
Reply #1 Wednesday, June 2, 2010 9:00 AM

If I was Lance Lewis, I'd say there has been some time traveling going on or that is an early prototype.

natas2
Reply #2 Wednesday, June 2, 2010 9:06 AM

Or a clean rip-off.

I.R. Brainiac
Reply #3 Wednesday, June 2, 2010 2:25 PM

Kill all humans .

pjdark
Reply #4 Wednesday, June 2, 2010 9:37 PM

I love that artwork.

PoSmedley
Reply #5 Wednesday, June 2, 2010 9:59 PM

All New Episodes Coming On Comedy Central!

The one-hour season premiere of Futurama airs Thursday, June 24 at 10pm / 9c.

Get your six pack of Slurm and a bucket of Popplers now!

OFFICIAL FUTURAMA WEBSITE

IROKONESS
Reply #6 Wednesday, June 2, 2010 11:15 PM

I love that artwork.

Me too. Good times....

I.R. Brainiac
Reply #7 Wednesday, June 2, 2010 11:46 PM

All New Episodes Coming On Comedy Central!

Actual new episodes?...or the movies they made cut into episodes?

I hope its all new stuff,Futurama is the only worthy successor to the Simpsons.

I was angry when they cancelled it.

I.R. Brainiac
Reply #8 Wednesday, June 2, 2010 11:50 PM

I love that artwork.

Thats really nice artwork for a cheap comic...and without a bunch of text or word ballons covering it up.

PoSmedley
Reply #9 Thursday, June 3, 2010 6:30 AM

I hope its all new stuff,

ALL NEW STUFF!

They have been working on it for a while. The biggest glitch was them wanting to use different 'voice' actors. The good people of the world wide internet put an end to that possibility pdq when it was announced and they have all the original cast back in place. They have 24 new episodes ready to go.

WebGizmos
Reply #10 Thursday, June 3, 2010 4:09 PM

Thanks guys! Spent all morning watching cartoons!

I.R. Brainiac
Reply #11 Friday, June 4, 2010 7:57 AM

ALL NEW STUFF!

Woohoo!!!...now strip naked and get up on the probulator.

PoSmedley
Reply #12 Friday, June 4, 2010 1:44 PM

Woohoo!!!...now strip naked and get up on the probulator

'One in ten doesn't really seem to mind'

I.R. Brainiac
Reply #13 Saturday, June 5, 2010 6:03 AM

1 in 10?...haha,hope they just pulled that number out of their ass.

Kevin_Walter
Reply #14 Saturday, June 5, 2010 2:20 PM

Ahhh. Futurama is awesome. I consider it better than South Park and Family Guy. They get all of their laughs from religious/political hate and poo jokes. Futurama and King of the Hill are my favorite "adult" oriented cartoons.

Reply #15 Saturday, June 5, 2010 5:26 PM

[quote who="I.R. Brainiac" reply="13" id="2640028"]1 in 10?...haha,hope they just pulled that number out of their ass.
[/quote]

You mean they left 9 in?!

WebGizmos
Reply #16 Saturday, June 5, 2010 5:26 PM

And you would know!

Reply #17 Saturday, June 5, 2010 5:29 PM

Yep....with my 'scope, I see all....btw, why is a "Visit Bethlehem, PA" bumper sticker there?

WebGizmos
Reply #18 Saturday, June 5, 2010 5:30 PM

Must have been from the gift shop!

I.R. Brainiac
Reply #19 Sunday, June 6, 2010 6:28 AM

You mean they left 9 in?!

PoSmedley
Reply #20 Sunday, June 6, 2010 10:21 AM

10 Questions Carl Sagan always wanted to ask aliens.

10: What's the deal with cattle mutilations? You really like beef that much?
9: Were the guys that crashed at Roswell drunk? I mean, really...you don't have these things designed so that they're crash-proof?
8: Why are you always picking up...um..."rural types"? Don't you like city folk?
7: Do they have weed where you come from?
6: Ummm...where...are...um...where are your...uh...parts?
5: You didn't come here for our TV programs, did you?
4: Can you guys tell the future? If so, can you give me some stock picks?
3: I bet your doctors are a lot better than ours, right? Well, see, I've had this pain for a while...
2: Can I drive that thing?
1: If you abduct me...can we please skip the anal probe?