January 2k10 Desktop Screenshots

Happy New Year

Thursday, December 31, 2009 by BX | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

Kick Starting the saga again

Reply #1 Thursday, December 31, 2009 3:08 PM

Nice one BX! Very functional!

StealthOS  for me... and thoughts of those who so selflessly serve and protect....the stealthiest of all.

k10w3
Reply #2 Thursday, December 31, 2009 4:08 PM

Teaser of something I'm working on with a wallpaper I quickly put together for this evening's celebrations at my house.

Vampothika
Reply #3 Thursday, December 31, 2009 4:37 PM

here is mine... my new skin efijay

Reply #4 Thursday, December 31, 2009 4:48 PM

k10w3

YUM YUM YUM!!!

Happy New Year, Karen!

Vampothika
here is mine... my new skin efijayReduced 46%Original 1280 x 720

Looks great, Vamps!

Jafo
Reply #5 Friday, January 1, 2010 8:29 AM

Trying out Directory Opus....as a file manager....after using Powerdesk and Explorer Plus for years....this one doesn't get upset in 64bit.....

....and I can tweak it as I like it/them.

Wall is a manip of a photo online....it's called 'One of 77' ....by Aston.

Eek....32 games installed.....

Pic in the preview is of our recently departed Felicity.....still dearly missed.

Reply #6 Friday, January 1, 2010 8:49 AM

The 9.5 Edition works great with x64, Jafo. I've been using it (x32) for a year or so, and it really is a superb piece of software.

manni
Reply #7 Friday, January 1, 2010 9:40 AM

@BX

Nice shot. What iconpackage are you using?

c242
Reply #8 Friday, January 1, 2010 11:21 AM

Working on a gadget again and this is my current desk. Win 7 64bit.

tazgecko
Reply #9 Friday, January 1, 2010 3:39 PM

I've been using Directory Opus since the AmigaOS days. It was invaluable because it could replace the workbench, every power-user worth his salt had to be working with it.  OMG thats around 15 years ago.

messiah1
Reply #10 Friday, January 1, 2010 4:39 PM

here is mine... my new skin efijay

Here's hoping it's free.

Jafo
Reply #11 Friday, January 1, 2010 6:13 PM

The 2010 Edition works great with x64, Jafo. I've been using it (x32) for a year or so, and it really is a superb piece of software.

Not to take the thread off track, but this is the 9.5 ver...[current]...for 64bit.  The other File Managers are 32bit and often spit dummies saying 'not responding' while they cope...or try to.

As for 'power users'....we stuck with xtree...and more recently with ZtreeWIN.  I've used alternate File Managers since first getting into Litestep - killing the explorer process meant not using it for ANYTHING....

Reply #12 Friday, January 1, 2010 6:19 PM

Mine is the 9.5 also because while my laptop is W7Pro, it's x32 whereas my 24" is W7 Home Premium x64... The W7 needs the DOPUS 9.5.

Lantec
Reply #13 Friday, January 1, 2010 6:27 PM

yep...the upgrade's been great....my dopus

Reply #14 Friday, January 1, 2010 8:38 PM

@Lantec: Love your wallpaper...where can I find it?

Lantec
Reply #15 Friday, January 1, 2010 9:52 PM

HERE Doc...it's called Ultra

karmat
Reply #16 Saturday, January 2, 2010 1:30 AM

Happy New Years!

Vampothika
Reply #17 Saturday, January 2, 2010 1:52 AM

cool screeny karmat! i luv that wallpaper!!

jscogg