To All of Our Community Members in China

You're in our thoughts & prayers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 by Zoomba | Discussion: WinCustomize News

WinCustomize is home to skinners from around the globe, and as we've realized in recent years, a large part of our community comes from China.  As reports continue to come in about the damages caused by the earthquake in central China we wanted to take a moment today to reach out to all of our affected community members; forum goers and skinners alike.

We'd like you to, when you can, drop us a note on this thread to let everyone know you're OK.  Also, if you've spoken to any other community members who can't get to a PC to post, pass along any news you have of them as well.

To the rest of our community around the globe, please take a moment to send a prayer/some positive thoughts to all of those impacted by the disaster.

You're all in our thoughts here at Stardock.

Philly0381
Reply #1 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:02 AM
Surprising how the world we live in at times becomes a very caring, giving and understanding community. When you take the time to look, there really isn't that much that is different about us.

This is one of those times when the people of the community, world, need to take the time and think about our fellow inhabitants and show the compassion that is in all of us.
MadDeez
Reply #2 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:56 AM
our prayers are with you!
teddybearcholla
Reply #3 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:13 PM

Prayers sent.....*heart*
angus1949
Reply #4 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:39 PM

Thanks Philly, I couldn't have expressed my sentiments any better. Prayers to all of those who suffer in this world.
alphabyte
Reply #5 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:55 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with all of those affected by this tragic event...
OFFICA WoD
Reply #6 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 2:11 PM
OFFICA WoD is cool, just a slight tremble here in Shanghai, but i have some friends in Sechuan province who we cant get hold of....yet. But (and im gonna swear here) fuck man, just how many lives in the past week? Crazy...
mike b1954
Reply #7 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 2:24 PM
mike b1954
Reply #8 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 2:25 PM
Consider it done ....
skybright
Reply #9 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 2:42 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
nicksick
Reply #10 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 2:43 PM
I found out last night on CNN. I was stunned. I don't pray but my thoughts and hopes go out to those affected.
RickJP
Reply #11 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 2:46 PM
My thoughts are with you
WeatherBound
Reply #12 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 3:04 PM
My thoughts are with you. I wish you all the Best
zakai1369
Reply #13 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 3:19 PM
I don't pray but my thoughts and hopes go out to those affected.
ditto
butch123
Reply #14 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 3:37 PM
Wow, just finished watching this on CNN and the only thing that comes to mind is May God have Mercy on Them.
Philly0381
Reply #15 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 3:52 PM
It seems the news from the quake area is going to get worse before it gets better.

Mercy indeed and a whole lot of help from the rest of the world.
LightStar
Reply #16 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 4:02 PM
My thoughts and many, many prayers go out to all those touched by this disaster.
Vampothika
Reply #17 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 5:32 PM
China used to be my second mother land....i used to go to shanghai every year to visit my mother and father inlaw....(yep my husband used to be chinese),,,so I know of their pain and suffering during this time....... China also builds in such a way now that their buildings can withstand earthquakes...i was in one myself during one........i know they will rebuild and get stronger...its what china does, they are an amazing race. Kind, sweet, but also very dedicated.

wan sui wan sui mao zu xi. !!!
Revigoe7
Reply #18 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 6:07 PM
My thoughts are with you
RPGFX
Reply #19 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 6:59 PM
My heart sank when I read this today... My prayers are with everyone still waiting to be rescued, and with the loved ones of those who perished. God be with all of you.
Erk.
Reply #20 Tuesday, May 13, 2008 8:00 PM
My thoughts go to all our brothers & sisters in China ...