. . between fan and fanatic
Well . . I might have mroe than one.
Last week though, I had an earring custom made. It could be worse . . it could have been a tattoo. It's a nice earring. I've had five others with different designs made. This one . . . is different.
My wife pointed out to me that I was wearing a (sorta) matching shirt. She pointed out that in certain circles (mostly the ones she hangs out in) I might be considered a "dork". She may be right.
I may have crossed the line from fan to fanatic (and perhaps broaching fanboi) and it has me scared.
So . . my questions to you, my friends:
- Do I have a problem?
- If yes, should I try to do anything about it?
- If yes, what should I do?
- Can you think of a funny caption for this photo?
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!