Friday, November 9, 2007 by messiah1 | Discussion: ObjectDock
1. I know I can set my tabs to be different colors and have different fonts...however, what I'd like to see is a way to have different color fonts for active/inactive tabs. For example, the active tab has a white font, the inactive tabs has a gray or black font.
2. Blurring! I'd love to see the same option that WB6 now has where you could turn on blurring for the docks...say you have a clear dock and where you can see through it is slightly blurred. That would rock.
3. Docks that can be curved. I know I can make curved docks...but how sweet would it be to have the icons follow the curve of the dock?
Ok, your turn.
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!