Comment #2 Thursday, April 30, 2009 8:59 PM
Comment #3 Friday, May 1, 2009 1:48 AM
- For Each o in DesktopX.Objects
- n = o.Name
- If Left(n,3) = "obj" Then o.Hue = x
- If Instr(n,"calendar") > 0 Then o.Hue = x
It just needs some planning to do. Believe in DeskNotes it's a bit more complex with all the objects, some of which are dynamically created. For this I actually have a script funtion dedicated to recoloring, which receives a value from this slider!
Comment #4 Tuesday, May 5, 2009 6:35 AM
Also like to thank you for including an explanation for the script.
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading files.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!
Comment #1 Thursday, April 30, 2009 7:22 PM