Customize your context menus...

Mmm

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 by Koasati | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

I had to share this with you good people......

Mmm is a free utility for modifing your context menus.
Mmm+ does even more... as of last night, it works with ObjectDock, and ObjectDockPlus.

Mmm is for XP only http://www.hace.us-inc.com/mmm.shtml
But there's an older version of the program that works with Win9x, and W2k http://www.hace.us-inc.com/cmcf.shtml

Check it out...... it rox!

Valhalla
Reply #1 Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:54 AM
THAT'S what I've been looking for!!!
Many thanks Randy.
How you doin' my old friend
_02
Reply #2 Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:46 AM
Thanks alot. Great of you to give us a link. I will enjoy it very much.
Tarkus
Reply #3 Wednesday, May 18, 2005 9:53 AM
That looks great! Thanks for sharing!

Posted via WinCustomize Browser/Stardock Central
thomassen
Reply #4 Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:04 AM
Great! Finally something to fight all the programs that bloat the contextmenu without asking you or allowing you to turn it off.
Black Xero
Reply #5 Wednesday, May 18, 2005 11:13 AM
Nice find ... good work
Stupendous Man
Reply #6 Wednesday, May 18, 2005 1:23 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, because it's a nice proggie, but doesn't 'Right Click' permit you to do the same thing?
voo
Reply #7 Wednesday, May 18, 2005 1:30 PM
by Stupendous Man

I think so, but atleast with right click/objectbar you don't have the brand name down the side of the menu like that...
Koasati
Reply #8 Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:29 PM
doesn't 'Right Click' permit you to do the same thing?

Nope..... RightClick is for the desktop only.

Mmm+ allows you get rid of that.

Tarkus
Reply #9 Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:48 PM
I'm ready to go with Mmm+ yesterday if he supports ACDSee (with Explorer context menus). I just emailed him to see if that's planned.

Posted via WinCustomize Browser/Stardock Central
Lantec
Reply #10 Wednesday, May 18, 2005 6:45 PM
Thanks for the link Koasati...
Just curious before I install it, does it skin under wblinds like Rightclick?
Koasati
Reply #11 Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:49 PM
Lantec... you'll have to try it to see what I mean, but your context menus are still skinned by WB. Mmm adds a stripe down the left side of the menu. Not very pretty to be honest, and that's one of the reasons I purchased the + version, so I could disable that stripe. + also supports more programs.
Lantec
Reply #12 Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:56 PM
I'll give it a go, thanks.
JanOscar
Reply #13 Thursday, May 19, 2005 7:23 AM
Thanks Koasati! I've been looking for something just like this for ages.
Valhalla
Reply #14 Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:21 AM
I'm with you Randy. The registered version is definitely worth the few dollars!
Tarkus
Reply #15 Thursday, May 19, 2005 1:25 PM
Good news. The next version of Mmm+ will support ACDSee 7 when using the Explorer context menu.

Posted via WinCustomize Browser/Stardock Central