Error 500 on "New" uploads page

Sunday, October 8, 2023 by Hawkeye666 | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

I've been getting this for the last 24 hours or so, as of 6:40 AM Sunday 8 October 23. MSEdge and Firefox both. Just wanted to report it to whomever cares.

Reply #1 Sunday, October 8, 2023 6:51 AM

Have you tried clearing your browser's cookie and cache?

Hawkeye666
Reply #2 Sunday, October 8, 2023 7:59 AM

Have you tried clearing your browser's cookie and cache?

Yes, and it didn't make any difference in either Firefox or Edge.

Reply #3 Sunday, October 8, 2023 8:23 AM

Hmmm. I'll notify Support, Hawkeye666.

Hawkeye666
Reply #4 Monday, October 9, 2023 8:08 AM

Thanks, seems like any path I try to take to /explore/all is broken. other sub pages from /explore appear to work fine.

Reply #5 Monday, October 9, 2023 8:19 AM

Hawkeye666

I just finished modding a sub to the gallery, so I think the problem might be on your machine.

The-Reaper-Man
Reply #6 Monday, October 9, 2023 8:38 AM

I'm getting the same thing, Doc. It worked fine yesterday, Sun. Oct. 8, and now this morning I'm getting the same error message when I check out the new uploads.

sdrohan
Reply #7 Monday, October 9, 2023 9:22 AM

We will look at it, give it an hour and try again, please.

Sean Drohan
Stardock Product Lifecycle Manager

Hawkeye666
Reply #8 Monday, October 9, 2023 9:27 AM

Quoting Hawkeye666,

Multiple machines, multiple browsers, multiple users, before and after clearing all cookies and caches, so I'll have to disagree on your assumption, there.

The test is does this specific URL work or not:  https://www.wincustomize.com/explore/all

Reply #9 Monday, October 9, 2023 10:00 AM

Sean and the IT guys are looking at it, guys. It should be fixed in a short time.

It isn't your machine. A link needs to get fixed.

Hawkeye666
Reply #10 Monday, October 9, 2023 10:12 AM

All is good for me once again. Thanks y'all for the effort!

sdrohan
Reply #11 Monday, October 9, 2023 3:31 PM

Hawkeye666

All is good for me once again. Thanks y'all for the effort!

You are most welcome and thank you for the heads up.

Thanks to you too, DrJBHL for pinging me on it.

Sean Drohan
Stardock Product Lifecycle Manager

Reply #12 Monday, October 9, 2023 3:59 PM

sdRohan

Thanks to you too, DrJBHL for pinging me on it.

Thanks for helping Sean, and I suspect a thanks should go to Pat, as well.

The-Reaper-Man
Reply #13 Tuesday, October 10, 2023 9:07 AM

Hawkeye666

All is good for me once again. Thanks y'all for the effort!
Same here. Everything is working normally again. Thank you guys very much.