Vampothica has left the building

Thursday, August 18, 2022 by neone6 | Discussion: Community

So the Swedish immigration threw Kitty (Vampothica) back to Australia 3 weeks ago. They held her in some place 3 weeks prior to that, I have been drinking my head off crying every day and I haven't heard from her........ just thought that the community needed an update.

It's been our 2nd home for so Long.

Maybe I'll take up skinning again, I don't know at this point.

Love you All.

neone6

LightStar
Reply #1 Thursday, August 18, 2022 5:46 PM

Andy, I pray all works out for you and Kitty.

RedneckDude
Reply #2 Thursday, August 18, 2022 10:09 PM

This really sucks, Andy.  So sorry to hear it.  You got all the good vibes I can send.  Kitty as well.

Hang in there, man.  And, as always, Stay Hard!

Reply #3 Thursday, August 18, 2022 11:02 PM

Really awful news, Andy. Sorry for your and Vamps's trouble. Besides sending you both my hopes for a reunion, not sure what anyone can do...dealing with bureaucracies is the most frustrating thing in the world.

Can you get to Australia to find her? Are there family members you can contact?

Hoping for the best for you both!

neone6
Reply #4 Friday, August 19, 2022 9:00 AM

naroon1
Reply #5 Friday, August 19, 2022 9:52 AM

Very sorry neone6 to hear about Vamp, it must be a terrible time for you both.

c242
Reply #6 Friday, August 19, 2022 9:54 AM

Unbelievable how authorities still treat people in so called modern times.

IceBabee
Reply #7 Friday, August 19, 2022 10:51 AM

Andy,  I am so sorry for the both of ya.........I will most definitely say prayers for ya both! Stay strong, and believe!

teddybearcholla
Reply #8 Friday, August 19, 2022 12:23 PM

Unbelievable how authorities still treat people in so called modern times.
   Well said. Sorry for you and Kitty, Andy. I  hope some day you both will be back together.

PhoenixRising1
Reply #9 Friday, August 19, 2022 7:21 PM

That is terrible. No one should ever have to wait that long to hear from a loved one. I hope you both land on your feet.

delve-miller
Reply #10 Friday, August 19, 2022 8:50 PM

So very sorry to hear this...hope we hear from her soon.

hayastani15
Reply #11 Saturday, August 20, 2022 3:18 AM

Vraiment désolé

neone6
Reply #12 Saturday, August 20, 2022 3:43 AM

Everything is just all so fucked up....

c242
Reply #13 Saturday, August 20, 2022 7:40 AM

We have a lack of decent employers in Germany here and still authorities throw people out that were in a job for 5 years or more and doing the society good despite the fact that in Syria or Afghanistan they are awaiting misery up to death.

alphabyte
Reply #14 Saturday, August 20, 2022 9:01 AM

Sorry to hear this tragic news. Prayers to you both, and hoping for the best! Take care!

neone6