My "Go To WB Skin"

Monday, April 12, 2021 by joeyinpa92 | Discussion: Community

I chose to post this for those of us that may have a "Go to WB Skin",
yet, it hasn't ever been updated.

My ALL-Time Fave is "Windows Prime"

How do you all choose which Skins to update?

Island Dog
Reply #1 Tuesday, April 13, 2021 1:39 PM

Eminence was always a favorite, and it would be awesome if it was updated.

WindowBlinds - Eminence (FREE DOWNLOAD) | WinCustomize.com

joeyinpa92
Reply #2 Wednesday, April 14, 2021 8:42 AM

Great Idea.... And Perfect for what I am talking about....

SamEVO
Reply #3 Wednesday, April 14, 2021 8:59 AM

Eminence was/is a good one. i'd love to see Helios updated. i am pretty darn sure it was created by vstyler and was a classic back in the day, in my opinion. going back even further, StealthOS by the legendary MikeB314. i met Mike at a gathering at the Stardock building in Plymouth way back when (2005-ish). he's a great guy and i miss him being here at WC. i hope he's doing well at whatever he's up to these days.

RedneckDude
Reply #4 Wednesday, April 14, 2021 7:26 PM

Mike is in a band, doing well.

Chasbo
Reply #5 Thursday, April 15, 2021 8:52 AM

Stealth works pretty well in Win10.

ZubaZ
Reply #6 Thursday, April 15, 2021 8:11 PM

Vector Cell.

Simple, elegant, recolors well.

IAMTHEMACHINE
Reply #7 Thursday, April 15, 2021 10:12 PM

Eminence and Helios, if those 2 got updated it would be a grand day for the stardock community... unfortunatly i dont think anyone really gives a crap anymore... im no skinner by any means, but i mean if the base skin is already there, updating it to work nice with new OS shouldnt be too much work i wouldnt think? but like i said most skinners seems like they just dont care anymore... it is what it is....

joeyinpa92
Reply #8 Friday, April 16, 2021 9:56 AM

I hadn't heard of this one!

I Love it and have it on now!

Thank You*!

naroon1
Reply #9 Saturday, September 4, 2021 12:04 PM

Stealth Drone all day long for me, was great on Win 7 and Win 10, Hoping it will work on Windows 11 just as well.