Friday, October 2, 2020 by Island Dog | Discussion: OS Customization
This week's question we'll focus on something that doesn't get talked about as much.......and that would be icons. We have a couple of different categories for icons here on WinCustomize.
- Icon packs for use with IconPackager
- Icon category for general icon uploads.
- ObjectDock icons for icons that are meant to be used with OD.
We have been curious on how the community uses icons in their desktop setups. Do you change the entire icon set with IconPackager, or do you just change individual icons just for certain files or folders?
Let us know how you use icons and if you'd like to see more on WinCustomize in the comments below!
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!