Which Browsers Actually Work Well With WindowBlinds?

Tuesday, September 8, 2020 by VampireFox2 | Discussion: WindowBlinds

Hey guys, how's it going? It's been quite some time since I've been on here. Just started using Windowblinds and some of the other software again. Which browsers actually work well with Windowblinds? Right now I'm using Firefox with the titlebar enabled. I tried using the solution for Chrome that was on here but I couldn't get it to work so I gave up.

neone6
Reply #1 Tuesday, September 8, 2020 5:36 PM

None

Edit: -I stand corrected

Chasbo
Reply #2 Tuesday, September 8, 2020 6:24 PM

Firefox works perfectly

neone6
Reply #3 Tuesday, September 8, 2020 6:43 PM

Chasbo

Firefox works perfectly
Really? -Wow, thanx for the tip Chasbo!

Chasbo
Reply #4 Tuesday, September 8, 2020 9:26 PM

basj
Reply #5 Tuesday, September 8, 2020 10:11 PM

Chasbo

Firefox works perfectly

I second that. Well almost perfect. The menu background is not skinned. And Titlebar Text still missing.

Basj,
Stardock Community Assistant

SwedishTom
Reply #6 Wednesday, September 9, 2020 2:05 AM

Basj,
Stardock Community Assistant

The Title bar Text shows if you have Firefox in full screen mode.  Not sure if it is the same in a vanilla Win 10 install though.

And out of curiosity, what menu background are you referring too ??

There is a couple other browsers to skin well with WindowsBlind too, don't recall all their names but they are based on similar architecture as FireFox.  Like Waterfox and a couple others.

basj
Reply #7 Wednesday, September 9, 2020 3:11 AM

SwedishTom

And out of curiosity, what menu background are you referring too ??

This

Basj,
Stardock Community Assistant

SwedishTom
Reply #8 Wednesday, September 9, 2020 3:33 AM

Quoting SwedishTom,

And out of curiosity, what menu background are you referring too ??

This

Basj,
Stardock Community Assistant

That's Media Player, not Firefox.  Your previous comment made it sound like you meant the Menu Background in Firefox wasn't skinning ?

Quoting Chasbo,

Firefox works perfectly

Basj,
Stardock Community Assistant

basj
Reply #9 Wednesday, September 9, 2020 3:36 AM

Well that is what I meant. I.e Not perfect.

But, Firefox is my default Browser.

Basj,