RATHIUM Work in progress

Saturday, May 9, 2020 by neone6 | Discussion: Skinning

Coming soon

Dcrew57
Reply #1 Saturday, May 9, 2020 12:48 PM

I like everything but the taskbar. text for icons not easily read. Otherwise i really really like it. I like you keep things dark. Easy for my old eyes to view.

neone6
Reply #2 Saturday, May 9, 2020 1:41 PM

Dcrew57

Thanks.   -What do you mean about the taskbar...surely you meant the "Taskbar-Buttons" since you talk about it being hard to read the text ?

Dcrew57
Reply #3 Sunday, May 10, 2020 12:13 PM

neone6

Quoting Dcrew57,

Yes, that was my reference

don5318
Reply #4 Sunday, May 10, 2020 12:58 PM

Gonna be a great skin Andy!

neone6
Reply #5 Sunday, May 10, 2020 1:38 PM

Dcrew57

Quoting neone6,

Quoting Dcrew57,

Yes, that was my reference

Fixed

neone6
Reply #6 Sunday, May 10, 2020 1:38 PM

don5318

Gonna be a great skin Andy!
Thanx