Please Report if you have this issue with my Rainy's

My Rainlendar Skins

Sunday, March 15, 2020 by Chasbo | Discussion: Skinning

I received a PM thus: Hey just thought I'd let you know that I'm still getting ghosting text on almost all your rainlendars and only your rainlendars out of the 120 I have installed. I've hit the rainlendar forums to find out why this is happening to only me and only your rainlendars.

I've asked for a screenshot of the problem. As far as I know no one else has reported this problem with any of my Rainy skins. I don't see ghosting of the text on my PC.

If any of you have this problem please let me know.

Thanks

cardinalsyn_25
Reply #1 Sunday, March 15, 2020 8:46 AM

No problems here.

don5318
Reply #2 Sunday, March 15, 2020 11:55 AM

All good on my end Chuck.

Chasbo
Reply #3 Sunday, March 15, 2020 12:22 PM

cardinalsyn_25

No problems here.

Thanks.

don5318

All good on my end Chuck.

Thanks Don.

Unkown issue on that users end me thinks!

NeverExists07
Reply #4 Sunday, April 5, 2020 4:44 PM

No it's not on my end guys as I've spoken to the guys over at rainlendar and it's because it's creating two instances cause of the way Chasbo has written it up. The guy showed me how it was supossed to be written up on the new rainlendar beta and after changing to what he suggested they all started working properly. Again I am on the new rainlendar beta guys which apparently no one else is or they would be having the same issues I'm having. So the guys over at rainlendar said in the next update they will make it so It can't create two instances instead of people having to rewrite it out the way they suggest you do it. Again This is what I was told by the guys over at rainlendar.

Chasbo
Reply #5 Monday, April 6, 2020 4:01 AM

NeverExists07

I'll stick with the version I have.

Gaspershooters
Reply #6 Monday, April 6, 2020 4:12 AM

NeverExists07

The end of story.

Chasbo
Reply #7 Monday, April 6, 2020 10:47 AM

Hang on. I've got Rainlendar 2.15 and managed to import Blue Dream into it. I'll play around with it and report back later............