wb omega purchase not downloading

Friday, March 6, 2020 by rustysam | Discussion: WindowBlinds

I purchased wb skin OMEGA today and it will not download. I also tried downloading it from stardock receipt, but it still will not download

rustysam
Reply #1 Sunday, March 8, 2020 10:30 AM

Can someone from Stardock reply?

AzDude
Reply #2 Sunday, March 8, 2020 10:44 AM

Hello,

I have forwarded your report to the Stardock support team for their review and recommendations.

Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates.

We really do appreciate your feedback, thanks.

It is the weekend so might not be able to get someone on this till Monday .. stay -tuned , please.

AzDude
Stardock Community Assistant

don5318
Reply #3 Sunday, March 8, 2020 11:30 AM

Thanks Mike, this has been the second Master skin of mine, that's done this, don't know if it's isolated, or others are having the same issue.

LightStar
Reply #4 Sunday, March 8, 2020 12:22 PM

don5318

Weird Don, but not having any reported issues here if that helps.

don5318
Reply #5 Sunday, March 8, 2020 1:37 PM

LightStar

Weird Don, but not having any reported issues here if that helps.

Apparently it's just me Tom, I haven't done anything different in filling out the info, for my uploads, I must be I in the Twilight Zone, I guess.

don5318
Reply #6 Sunday, March 8, 2020 1:40 PM

[quote who="don5318" reply="5" id="3771850"]

Quoting LightStar,

Weird Don, but not having any reported issues here if that helps.

Apparently it's just me Tom, I haven't done anything different in filling out the info, for my uploads, I must be in the Twilight Zone, I guess.

joeyinpa92
Reply #7 Sunday, March 8, 2020 8:02 PM

Same problem with me! I can"t download, Don*.

Hankers
Reply #8 Monday, March 9, 2020 9:43 AM

This issue should be resolved now.

rustysam
Reply #9 Saturday, March 14, 2020 9:13 AM

Thank you issue resolved. beautiful skin.