Stardock Dreams Getting Updated

Monday, November 18, 2019 by Frogboy | Discussion: WinCustomize News

If you like animated backgrounds we have good news for you.  Stardock is in the process of updating its DeskScapes dream files to support MP4 (previously MPEG2) which should result in far lower CPU use and no additional codec downloading for Windows 10.

You will be able to see the updates here: https://www.wincustomize.com/explore/dream/search/Stardock+Design

RedneckDude
Reply #1 Monday, November 18, 2019 2:49 PM

Very good news!

stardog5
Reply #2 Monday, November 18, 2019 6:42 PM

Wincustomise will not let me log in using my Stardock log in. It always has in the past. Does anyone know what's wrong?

basj
Reply #3 Monday, November 18, 2019 7:37 PM

stardog5

Hello,
Sorry to hear you are having issues. You should have opened up a new thread on your issue. I have forwarded your questions/problems to the Stardock Support team for their assistance. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates. We appreciate you feedback and patience.

Basj
Stardock Community Assistant.

sdRohan
Reply #4 Tuesday, November 19, 2019 9:18 AM

stardog5

Your email or username will work.  If you are still getting an error, I need to know what that error is.

Sean Drohan
Stardock Support Manager

stardog5
Reply #5 Wednesday, November 20, 2019 9:42 PM

Well, just tried again. This time would have made 6 but this time it worked. Guess I must have somehow been putting the wrong info in. I'm still not sure what happened but I'm good now, Thanks for your replies.

BigDogBigFeet
Reply #6 Wednesday, November 20, 2019 10:48 PM

I think that is an OOPS-I-FACT-THAT ONE or more commonly known as user error.

DaveRI
Reply #7 Thursday, November 21, 2019 1:49 AM

Of the first nine dreams, clicking on the Download button takes me to a "This site can't be reached [...] Err_Invalid_Response" page on these three dreams:

Mana Shades

Sylock Red

Dark Avatar

(Ran into it on a couple and thought I'd check the rest.)

sdRohan
Reply #8 Thursday, November 21, 2019 11:04 AM

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

DaveRI

Mana Shades

This one worked for me:

DaveRI

Sylock Red

Worked:

DaveRI

Dark Avatar

Worked:

If you are seeing something different, I need the links you are using and how you are getting there (I used search in WC to find them all).

Sean Drohan
Stardock Support Manager

DaveRI
Reply #9 Thursday, November 21, 2019 11:26 AM

I used the link in the OP.  Checked again just now and the 3 are working now.  Don't know, maybe a mouse was snacking on a cable somewhere along the route last night.  Thanks though.

stardog5
Reply #10 Friday, November 22, 2019 11:09 PM

I'll not deny that at all.