unable to complete WB order.

Monday, January 7, 2019 by rustysam | Discussion: Everything Else

process order link not working

basj
Reply #1 Tuesday, January 8, 2019 1:03 AM

Hello,

I have forwarded your problem to Stardock Support team for their assistance. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates. We appreciate your feedback and patience.

Would appreciate if you could mention what is the problem. Was there a error massage. Or endless loading. Any information could help to correct the problem.

Thank you.

Basj

Stardock Community Assistant.

sdRohan
Reply #2 Tuesday, January 8, 2019 10:10 AM

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

Try what I posted here, please:

----------------
Sean Drohan
Stardock Customer Service Manager

rustysam
Reply #3 Tuesday, January 8, 2019 10:34 AM

I tried to purchase A-red wb skin. after using captcha, the process order link went nowhere. no error message.  It just would not work. I don't know if my credit card has been charged or not. I am using windows 10 and edge browser

sdRohan
Reply #4 Tuesday, January 8, 2019 10:59 AM

rustysam

Your last purchase was for a skin from LightStar on 1/2/2019 3:40:51 PM.  If that is not the one you are referring to, can you send me a link to the skin you are trying to purchase?

If that is the skin, you can get it on your account:

----------------
Sean Drohan
Stardock Customer Service Manager

LightStar
Reply #5 Tuesday, January 8, 2019 3:05 PM

He is probably trying to buy adni18's latest skin called A-Red Sean: https://www.wincustomize.com/explore/windowblinds/9032/

sdRohan
Reply #6 Tuesday, January 8, 2019 4:30 PM

rustysam

We are looking at something and I want you to review this post:

T-Man is WebDev here - a tech sage actually

----------------
Sean Drohan
Stardock Customer Service Manager

rustysam
Reply #7 Wednesday, January 9, 2019 8:42 AM

as of yesterday Jan. 7 the same issue still exists with A-Red WB skin.  I am logged in and all fields are filled in.

rustysam
Reply #8 Wednesday, January 9, 2019 8:49 AM

Question:  If I click on process order and download page does not appear, Is my credit card being charged?  I have tried to purchase this skin multiple times.

sdRohan
Reply #9 Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:00 AM

rustysam

Is my credit card being charged?

No, but to be honest, we wish it would or at least fail to a point where we could see it in logs here - we cannot.

I was able to reproduce what you were seeing but what T-Man suggested in the other post, made mine work.

Perhaps another idea... If you have a smartphone, can you try the purchase on it and let us know what happens?

----------------
Sean Drohan
Stardock Customer Service Manager

rustysam
Reply #10 Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:18 AM

Surprise Surprise.  I just now succeeded in completing the purchase of A-Red WB.  I was just about ready to give up on it.  Thanks for all the help.

rustysam
Reply #11 Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:40 AM

BTW, I don't have a smartphone the purchase was done on my desktop

sdRohan
Reply #12 Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:57 AM

rustysam

BTW, I don't have a smartphone the purchase was done on my desktop

Just glad to see that it worked for you and thanks for sticking with it, rusty - sorry for the delay.

----------------