Winamp 5 Full 5.8.3360 Official Beta released 10/20/2018

Plus newly found 160 skins in post

Monday, October 22, 2018 by WebGizmos | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

These skins were discovered by Dan, a friend of MajorGeeks who recently found these 160 skins on a backup drive. With interest in Winamp resurging after the beta release, we thought our readers would enjoy these.

Winamp 5 Full 5.8.3360 Official Beta released 10/20/2018

TechnoBearDan
Reply #1 Monday, October 22, 2018 7:04 PM

Awesome!

JuniorCrooks
Reply #2 Monday, October 22, 2018 10:31 PM

It's about time, I had given up on any winamp updates.

AceMatrix
Reply #3 Tuesday, October 23, 2018 12:38 AM

This is fantastic. I've been a Winamp user since day 1 many years ago.

-- Ace --

JuniorCrooks
Reply #4 Tuesday, October 23, 2018 2:18 AM

Enjoying one of my favorite winamp skins.

starkers
Reply #5 Tuesday, October 23, 2018 6:31 AM

It's so good to see this, Webby, thanks for posting.  While I've been using WMP a bit recently, I always preferred the ever reliable Winamp as my goto media player  Hopefully this beta is the beginning of a new era and Winamp has a new lease on life

Jafo
Reply #6 Tuesday, October 23, 2018 8:31 AM

There's never been a day I haven't used Winamp ....since 2.x ....and still using it [2.91 - a 2003 vintage]...

JuniorCrooks
Reply #7 Tuesday, October 23, 2018 10:04 AM

That is great if you only use 2003 and older skins but what about skins made after 2003 compatibility?

WebGizmos
Reply #8 Tuesday, October 23, 2018 11:15 PM

Yeah I thought it was dead until I saw this come up in my facebook news feed. Not sure how old the skins are though.