Sadly, Burt Reynolds has passed away at the age of 82...

Thursday, September 6, 2018 by LightStar | Discussion: Everything Else

A great actor has passed away.. he will be missed.

AzDude
Reply #1 Thursday, September 6, 2018 3:20 PM

R.I.P. Burt ................. 82 seems to be the wrong age to be .

RedneckDude
Reply #2 Thursday, September 6, 2018 3:40 PM

Rest in Peace, Bandit!

Uvah
Reply #3 Thursday, September 6, 2018 4:12 PM

RIP Burt Reynolds

anotherside
Reply #4 Thursday, September 6, 2018 4:23 PM

I was maybe 10 years old when I watched "Smokey and the Bandit" on VCR. I don't care much about movies but I remember that one. RIP, Burt.

(I want one of those signature Trans Ams he is promoting in this clip.)

teddybearcholla
Reply #5 Thursday, September 6, 2018 4:27 PM

AzDude
Reply #6 Thursday, September 6, 2018 4:57 PM

anotherside

I was maybe 10 years old when I saw "Smokey and the Bandit" on VCR. I don't care much about movies but I remember that one. RIP, Burt.

(I want one of those signature Trans Ams he is promoting in this clip.)

I was running a Body Shop back in the day when the Child Actor ( Fred Savage ) with a popular TV show turned 16 and

it was time for his first car , he wanted a Trans Am similar to one in Burt's Movie so his folks found him one but needed

some work done. We fixed it up and a New Paint Job and he was SO excited when he came to pick up the car

couldn't wait to get in it and drive off . That was the last I seen of him as he roared out the driveway .

Badstone
Reply #7 Thursday, September 6, 2018 6:52 PM

Cowboy boots and Vaseline, first thing to mind; a great actor, a great comedic actor, and much to the frustration of many a mom, he was quite a role model for many a young man.