Has anyone tried Mechos on Windows 10?

Friday, February 9, 2018 by gregoryallenlee | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

Has anyone tried Mechos on Windows 10? I would love to purchase the Skin if it does work. I understand that the author has passed. R.I.P. Thanks

ALMonty
Reply #1 Friday, February 9, 2018 6:14 PM

All the skins for Win 7 work perfect on my Win 10. Although I don't have this skin I can't say for sure it will work.

Maybe someone who has this skin will chime in.

gregoryallenlee
Reply #2 Friday, February 9, 2018 6:32 PM

That is good to know. That makes me a little more likely to take a chance. If I don't hear back from anyone I will probably just buy it. Not like it is a lot of cash. Thank you!

AzDude
Reply #3 Friday, February 9, 2018 7:02 PM

Talking with Dave Bax about it he said it should be find maybe a couple of adjustments your good to go .. After if you have a question or need help with it just PM Dave ..he knows Blinds and her blinds.

ALMonty
Reply #4 Friday, February 9, 2018 7:16 PM

Actually some skins that were made for Vista work, but not all.

gregoryallenlee
Reply #5 Friday, February 9, 2018 7:24 PM

ALMonty

Actually some skins that were made for Vista work, but not all.
Ok good to know. I am a n00b3 here obviously. Thanks for the assistance.

gregoryallenlee
Reply #6 Friday, February 9, 2018 7:26 PM

AzDude

Ok cool. Thanks for the info! I will pull the trigger!

RedneckDude
Reply #7 Friday, February 9, 2018 8:03 PM

I have used it on 10. It works well.

Xiandi has passed away tho, dunno if it can still be sold, or who gets paid.

gregoryallenlee
Reply #8 Friday, February 9, 2018 8:04 PM

RedneckDude

I have used it on 10. It works well.

Xiandi has passed away tho, dunno if it can still be sold, or who gets paid.

Thank you. I hope the money goes to the family.