logon error on stardock

stardock website error

Friday, October 27, 2017 by rustysam | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

getting error trying to access stardock.com

this error occurs on 2 different computers.

werewolf
Reply #1 Sunday, October 29, 2017 10:10 PM

I'm pretty sure I'm logging into Stardock as I can see the main page and navigate to every other page *except* for "My Downloads" which throws an error page.

rustysam
Reply #2 Monday, October 30, 2017 2:37 AM

still cannot open website due to error.

PixelMischief
Reply #3 Monday, October 30, 2017 3:12 AM

I can login, but can't access any of my account specific pages; like profile and download.

teddybearcholla
Reply #4 Monday, October 30, 2017 6:54 AM

Lots of gremlins, lately.  I've been trying to get rid of my avatar, uploaded in J User and here another one ( both the same)  and I still have the ugly one.  I know, I put it there, put now I would like it gone.

rustysam
Reply #5 Monday, October 30, 2017 9:54 AM

Issue still not fixed.  I will not be purchasing any software since I can't access my downloads page. Nuff said.

T-Man
Reply #6 Monday, October 30, 2017 3:10 PM

rustysam, werewolf, PixelMischief,

You should now be able to get to the "My Downloads" page.  If you are still having problems let me know.

Teddybearcholla,

It looks like you updated  your Avatar on Oct 19th.  I know we are still using an old Flash Player for uploads (and you have to allow your browser access to it).  Uploads should still be working through the forums (didn't test Joeuser).

DaveBax
Reply #7 Monday, October 30, 2017 4:19 PM

T-Man

I sent in a support ticket support ticket today. Had the same situation for days but now I can see My Downloads. Thanks.

teddybearcholla
Reply #8 Monday, October 30, 2017 4:24 PM

Thank you T-Man!!  All is good now!!

rustysam
Reply #9 Monday, October 30, 2017 7:45 PM

Stardock website is finally accessible now.  Thank you Stardock

rustysam
Reply #10 Tuesday, October 31, 2017 10:57 PM

stardock website down again.

rustysam
Reply #11 Tuesday, October 31, 2017 11:17 PM

well, site is back up.  Go figure.