Let's See Your Mask/Costume!!!

Happy Halloween!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Monday, October 31, 2016 by RedneckDude | Discussion: Community

WebGizmos
Reply #1 Monday, October 31, 2016 8:46 PM

Ok...so where's your mask Jim?

RedneckDude
Reply #2 Monday, October 31, 2016 8:53 PM

Kinger
Reply #3 Monday, October 31, 2016 11:43 PM

I Like IT

RedneckDude
Reply #4 Tuesday, November 1, 2016 12:30 AM

WebGizmos

Ok...so where's your mask Jim?

Let's see yours....

RedneckDude
Reply #5 Tuesday, November 1, 2016 12:31 AM

Kinger

I Like IT
OK, so where is yours?

C'mon guys, am I the only one with the Halloween spirit?

WebGizmos
Reply #6 Tuesday, November 1, 2016 1:10 AM

RedneckDude

Quoting Kinger,

I Like IT

OK, so where is yours?

C'mon guys, am I the only one with the Halloween spirit?

I'm waiting to kick off and then come back with the ultimate mask...lol

mrs_starkers
Reply #7 Tuesday, November 1, 2016 2:56 AM

ok here is mine, the witch that I am lol

Uvah
Reply #8 Tuesday, November 1, 2016 5:03 AM

IT was caught running around with (witch) Hazel. That would be something. Like your face Jim. Now show us the mask.

RedneckDude
Reply #9 Tuesday, November 1, 2016 12:09 PM

starkers
Reply #10 Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:06 PM

Hey Jim, hope you left that mask on after Halloween.... given it's a huge improvement on the original... er, real thing.

Nah, seriously, you're better lookin' than Donald Trump.... JUST!  Yup, that 'man' has a head on him like a bucketful of bollocks.

BTW, I used the word "man" very loosely, given Trump's penchant for being disrespectful to women, minority groups AND others.

Q: So, what's the difference between a bucket of sh!t and the Donald?

A: The bucket

Anyway, back to the masks!

Q: How do you tell when Jim Dillard is wearing a mask?

A: You don't!

Nah, really, you take a look at his mugshot and take a wild guess at which is the genuine article. \

Seriously, even the cops trying to get the mugshot were confused: "Sir, do you wear that Halloween mask all-year-round?"

Anyway, peeps, don't take too much notice of me today... I'm just in one of those moods.