Monday, December 21, 2015 by Fuzzy Logic | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk
From me ("the wisher") to you ("hereinafter called the wishee").
Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
Also, a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2016, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects whose contributions to society have helped make the UK, the wisher's country of origin, great, (not to imply that the UK is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only country in the western hemisphere, also recognising North, South, East and Western hemishperes are arbitrary divisions of this approximately spherical planet), and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference of the wishee.
Note 1: aliens or other beings, whether corporial or non-corporial, intelligences or presences, poltergeists or ghosts are not included in this greeting unless their existence can be proven.
Note 2: Scrödinger's cat, whether it is or isn't alive, is only bound by this greeting when it is observed.
By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that-
· This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.
· This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wisher are acknowledged.
· This greeting implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes.
· This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.
· This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.
· The wisher warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
· Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", "Santa Claus", or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting. All proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.
This greeting is the sole responsibility of the 'wisher' and the 'wishee' and any comment expressed by them has no connection, whether implied or otherwise, with WinCustomize, it's owner Stardock Corporation, it's employees (paid or unpaid), pets, bees and any other creature which may inhabit it's premises or grounds.
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!