Just to say I am still here

Sunday, June 14, 2015 by mrs_starkers | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

As the title says Just to say I am still here. I thought that I would drop by to say hi and to tell my friends about a few things that have been going on in my life. Well where do I start,  i got engaged 12 months ago coming up 2 years in November this year. His name is Stephen Ward he and starkers gets on very well and its great. And my daughter has moved from Tasmania to sunny qld (Queensland Australia ) and is pregnant with her 5th child . I am so happy that I could burst.

starkers
Reply #1 Sunday, June 14, 2015 7:43 AM

I knew you were here all the time, not that I was telling anyone else about it.... it was for me to know and them to find out.

Oh well, now that you've let the cat out of the bag.... Oh look everybody, Shaunna's here.

As for Steve getting along with me, well of course he would, I'm so fechen lovable

And he's not such a bad ol' stick himself... like we've become good friends.

Reply #2 Sunday, June 14, 2015 8:28 AM

Hey Mark, just wanted to mention that I heard Shaunna was around here somewhere...just so you know.

I won't mention it to anyone else.

mrs_starkers
Reply #3 Sunday, June 14, 2015 8:55 AM

Lol doc  😅too funny i just had to come out of hiding lolz ..... my plan was to jump out of a cake  but the bakers couldnt make one big enough 😆

neone6
Reply #4 Sunday, June 14, 2015 9:41 AM

Welcome back then Mrs Starkers

mrs_starkers
Reply #5 Sunday, June 14, 2015 10:16 AM

Thanks  Neone6☺

RedneckDude
Reply #6 Sunday, June 14, 2015 12:31 PM

Shaunna, good to "see" you here! FB just ain't the same as WC!!

Uvah
Reply #7 Sunday, June 14, 2015 1:27 PM

Shaunna! You hidin'?!? What happen? Hide behind not have enough girth? j/k

Real good to see your other self (avatar) in the forums again.

Vampothika
Reply #8 Sunday, June 14, 2015 1:42 PM

awesome!!! so glad to hear everything is well with you Shauna!! and yeah, who couldn't luv Starkers the shandy chugging pirate!

luv you girl xoxo

mrs_starkers
Reply #9 Sunday, June 14, 2015 9:39 PM

RedneckDude

Shaunna, good to "see" you here! FB just ain't the same as WC!!

yeah I got bored with FB and their laxy daisy with inappropirate material

Shaunna! You hidin'?!? What happen? Hide behind not have enough girth? j/k

Real good to see your other self (avatar) in the forums again.

thanks buddy glad to be back

Vampothika

luv you girl xoxo

thanks kitty, i loves ya too and miss ya heaps oxoxoxox ... well here is a pic of mine and Stephen engagment he supprised me at karaoke ..... oh and guess what else I have done ?????? I got my learners license  and a car now how cool is that woohooo. anyway here are some piccys that were taken the smallest is of mine and steve's engagment  and the two larger ones  the middle is when steve and I first started dating and the 3rd is my engagment ring when I find the pics of my car I shall post it here  too

mrs_starkers
Reply #10 Sunday, June 14, 2015 9:54 PM

and this is my car its a toyota camry 94 model  and it goes well for her age

Uvah
Reply #11 Monday, June 15, 2015 7:49 AM

Camrys are decent cars. Just don't forget to tell people to stay off the sidewalks. Lol

mrs_starkers
Reply #12 Monday, June 15, 2015 9:30 AM

awwww that takes away all the fun lol

mrs_starkers
Reply #13 Monday, June 15, 2015 9:45 AM

Steve and me with our baby boy Dazza, he is a spoilt boy

Vampothika
Reply #14 Monday, June 15, 2015 12:28 PM

don't go swimming Shauna...that rock your wearing will make you sink to the bottom!   dam girl, your doing bloody awesome! sooooo happy for you darling!!!

and now you got wheels too??? insane!  ´94 was a good year

im truly so happy your happy Shauna....everyone deserves a life and love made of kandy and happiness

starkers
Reply #15 Tuesday, June 16, 2015 7:03 AM

Oi, sidewalks is all I got when I can't afford the bus... not only that, Shaunna's  damned good driver anyhow... and sometimes she lets me in the car... if I promise to behave.

Fuzzy Logic
Reply #16 Tuesday, June 16, 2015 8:33 AM

I can't remember '94...

starkers
Reply #17 Tuesday, June 16, 2015 9:05 AM

Fuzzy Logic

I can't remember '94...

Me either!  Fech, I'm lucky if I remember shit from yesterday...

Uvah
Reply #18 Tuesday, June 16, 2015 10:45 AM

starkers

Quoting Fuzzy Logic,

I can't remember '94...

Me either!  Fech, I'm lucky if I remember shit from yesterday...

Eww! Pretty stinky.

teddybearcholla
Reply #19 Tuesday, June 16, 2015 2:11 PM

*waves* to Shaunna...( no wave emo...sad isn't it).... You were probably lurking like most everyone does!!!

mrs_starkers
Reply #20 Monday, July 6, 2015 7:04 PM

teddybearcholla

yeah I been snooping around lol

Eww! Pretty stinky.

phewwwww

starkers

Oi, sidewalks is all I got when I can't afford the bus... not only that, Shaunna's damned good driver anyhow... and sometimes she lets me in the car... if I promise to behave.

hahaha if  your lucky lol