Why do some many Dreams get accepted here?

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 by TheDude23112 | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

It seems like every day there is a pile of Dreams uploaded.  I wonder how many actually get downloaded?  Who moderates this?

Gaspershooters
Reply #1 Wednesday, March 18, 2015 9:50 AM

Why,I thought the more the merrier,no?

Island Dog
Reply #2 Wednesday, March 18, 2015 10:15 AM

People are free to submit what they want as long as they follow the rules.

GregII
Reply #3 Wednesday, March 18, 2015 11:08 AM

"The rules" should have the word "quality" in them.

Kevin_Walter
Reply #4 Wednesday, March 18, 2015 11:13 AM

GregII

"The rules" should have the word "quality" in them.

If you don't like the things other people make, you're perfectly free to show them how it's done.

Island Dog
Reply #5 Wednesday, March 18, 2015 11:35 AM

GregII

"The rules" should have the word "quality" in them.

We do have moderation for that, but "quality" is subjective. You can just look over what someone submitted and not download it. Not really a big deal to do that.

GregII
Reply #6 Wednesday, March 18, 2015 11:44 AM

Of course I'm perfectly free to show them how it's done.  What's  your point?

Kevin_Walter
Reply #7 Wednesday, March 18, 2015 11:47 AM

The point is that if you think you can do better... do it.

Philly0381
Reply #8 Wednesday, March 18, 2015 11:53 AM

From time to time a small group of folks make themselves know by informing the community that things would be better run if the community followed their way of thinking.  Fortunately most of the community is able to see the flaw in that approach.

Now I'm not saying that we each are not entitled to our own opinions, I have my own but I understand they our my own and should never be imposed on others.

This community has been around for sometime and has gone through some if not many changes to be where it is today.  Will changes continue to happen, you can bet on it and those changes will be for the benefit of the whole community.

The above is just my opinion and can be ignored by all those whom wish to.

GregII
Reply #9 Wednesday, March 18, 2015 12:22 PM

What do you mean by "think"?  I do do it.  What's your point?

WOM
Reply #10 Wednesday, March 18, 2015 12:29 PM

I don't see any dreams in the library by you.

GregII
Reply #11 Wednesday, March 18, 2015 1:00 PM

They would have to be posted, first.

Kevin_Walter
Reply #12 Wednesday, March 18, 2015 1:38 PM

So what then, you like to go around talking crap about other people's work while conveniently being too afraid to share your own?

Island Dog