Not easy to make no more skin when you blood drawing!

Sunday, October 5, 2014 by bleumart | Discussion: Community

I'll get another skin (B-True) I presently 75% done, I have no idea how long it'll be finished.

At this point in my life it demende me considerable effort designed

I think well get a finish.

This morning I would like to say a big thank you ( WC is a member dutifully for their customer support.)

doortech1
Reply #1 Sunday, October 5, 2014 10:50 AM

Yes, bleumart has returned!

I agree, very hard NOT TO SKIN when you love it, live for the chance you create, and share!

Reply #2 Sunday, October 5, 2014 11:01 AM

"When you blood drawing"? Sorry....just don't understand.

Did you mean to say, "Not easy to stop skinning when it's in your blood"?

bluedxca93
Reply #3 Sunday, October 5, 2014 11:06 AM
hi, It is indeed hard not to skin. Do now skinning my ubuntu 14.10 ( not released yet )= ) to look like win7/vista and the halloween contest skin two other skins so i can understand what you mean. On linux i do to much typing and on windows i do use the mouse like a fool. Bleumart im looking forward to your skins. !! Sure at least one of them will be even more than in quality and none less than . Keep up skinning. Not to skin is a bit mnore difficult task b.t.w. regards bluedxca93
bleumart
Reply #4 Sunday, October 5, 2014 11:07 AM

Hi Briand without going into details, if I can not finish a few thou finish it for me!

bleumart
Reply #5 Sunday, October 5, 2014 11:09 AM

DrJBHL Yes sorry bad translation

Reply #6 Sunday, October 5, 2014 1:10 PM

That's ok...my French is non-existent. I'd probably start a war if I tried it.

You can always try Google Translate...it can be of help.

bluedxca93
Reply #7 Sunday, October 5, 2014 1:30 PM

You can always try Google Translate...it can be of help.

funny,

english to french from google translate is sometimes understandable, but french to english arghh. better not try it.

german to english is also sometimes funny. english to german works ways better. french to german with google translate is horrible. and so on..

Translate everything on your own and do accept your own translation faults ( easiest and fastest  method)

Uvah
Reply #8 Sunday, October 5, 2014 5:06 PM

Glad to hear you're still hangin' in there buddy.