JazziLady Is Very Sick!

UPDATE, Jazzi Has Passed...RIP Renee.

Saturday, January 11, 2014 by RedneckDude | Discussion: Community

Guys, it is with a heavy heart that I pass this news.

Our very own JazziLady is very sick and needs your thoughts and prayers. It appears that her time with us may be limited.

You can go get more info at  http://www.world-wide-art.net/forum/index.php?/topic/39-say-prayers-for-jazzylady/    but you'll need to sign in or register.

Please remember her in your prayers.

For the new members here who don't know Jazzi:

Thanks to CaptainMoonlight for making me aware of this.

LightStar
Reply #1 Saturday, January 11, 2014 2:06 PM

Very sad news indeed, my prayers got out to her and her family.

Reply #2 Saturday, January 11, 2014 2:25 PM

Sad to hear this, Jim.

If it's her time, I hope her passing will be an easy one...with no pain.

And keep the good memories...

PoSmedley
Reply #3 Saturday, January 11, 2014 2:41 PM

Uvah
Reply #4 Saturday, January 11, 2014 3:03 PM

So sad. Thoughts and prayers to her and her family.

WebGizmos
Reply #5 Saturday, January 11, 2014 3:07 PM

Sorry to see this...hold on Jazzy!...company is on the way!

willistuder
Reply #6 Saturday, January 11, 2014 3:30 PM

Best wishes to her family.

Philly0381
Reply #7 Saturday, January 11, 2014 3:39 PM

Very sad indeed.  My thoughts and prayers go out to her and family.

Reply #8 Saturday, January 11, 2014 3:48 PM

On Renee's dA site, this was posted:

"I,m in the hospital with a collapsed lung & pneumonia.

, lately I've been really sick. I've been diagnosed with Whooping Cough. Right now I'm so weak I can hardly get out of bed. I don't know how long it will be until I get better, it's been 2 weeks already! I'll be offline and unresponsive here until I have the strength to carry on. I'll still be checking on my group, AspiringArtists-rule to make sure submitted works get through.

Thank you all for all your support, I will be back!

Jazzilady aka Renee' "

There's also a comment that "Antibiotics don't seem to be helping." Sorry, but no info on Jazzi's face book page...

If any member has the phone number, would he or she try to reach them and convey all our wishes and prayers?
neone6
Reply #9 Saturday, January 11, 2014 4:07 PM

Hope she pulls through

Sed
Reply #10 Saturday, January 11, 2014 5:32 PM

This is the note that started this:

________________

SAY PRAYERS for Jazzy Lady Renee.... A note from her Husband, Dan:

To Sed:
Hi This is Dan, Renee's husband I'm sorry to let you know she is very sick and will not be with us soon.
This world will be a little darker when she's gone but she told me she will be at a grand praise ceremony in heaven.
Renee for got her email accounts and passwords so I did the best to find all her cyber friends
If you like to email me my address is  manwithhammer@excite.com  and if you know some of her other friends please let them know what happen to her.
Thanks and God bless

RedneckDude
Reply #11 Saturday, January 11, 2014 6:03 PM

Thanks Sed. Sad news indeed.

Might I ask how old is that message, Sed? I ask because the message on her devArt page is a month old.

teddybearcholla
Reply #12 Saturday, January 11, 2014 6:09 PM

That message is new, Jim.  I received one from Marshall ( etype2) and he had received an email from her husband.

RedneckDude
Reply #13 Saturday, January 11, 2014 6:12 PM

OK, Thanks Barb.

I sure hope she pulls through.  Apparently this has been ongoing.

I didn't know Whooping Cough could be so serious.  Prayers a comin' Renee!!

DaveBax
Reply #14 Saturday, January 11, 2014 6:23 PM

This stuff makes me so sad. I asked my wife to look over you and try to get you better. Hopefully you will be back with us soon Renee.

sydneysiders
Reply #15 Saturday, January 11, 2014 7:38 PM

I was wondering where she was...      this place is just that bit quieter without her... hope she pulls out both barrels to pull through... thinking of her and her loved ones...

"I,m in the hospital with a collapsed lung & pneumonia.
 I've been diagnosed with Whooping Cough.

I've had a collapsed lung & pneumonia...... and I've had whooping cough.... but damn... I can't imagine having them both at the same time...

ShippD
Reply #16 Saturday, January 11, 2014 8:51 PM

Yes sad news we are all saying a prayer

PoSmedley
Reply #17 Saturday, January 11, 2014 9:45 PM

I've had whooping cough. I had it for three months. It's a nightmare. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

This years cold and flu season has been awful. A perfectly healthy friend of my wifes caught a cold. It turned into the flu and the pneumonia in just a few days then into the hospital with septis and put on a ventilator. She's been on it for over two weeks. They keep saying they will have to trache her to get her off of it, but now the CO2 is building up in her lungs too much for that, if I understand it right. Her daughter is in school/class with mine.

It's so scary how it gets so bad so fast. I will pray that it can turn around for JazziLady.

mrs_starkers
Reply #18 Sunday, January 12, 2014 12:20 AM

You are in my prayers Renee  and family, get well soon  much love

basj
Reply #19 Sunday, January 12, 2014 12:54 AM

always sad to hear this kind of news

HG_Eliminator
Reply #20 Sunday, January 12, 2014 4:05 AM

How unfortunate.. I pray for her recovery...