Twistedbrush pro studio18 free at bitsdujour

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 by teddybearcholla | Discussion: Personal Computing

I know I've posted here before, when Pixarra offered a version of their Twistedbrush painting software. They are doing it again, in case someone is interested!!

Reply #1 Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:41 AM

I know I've posted here before

So what?

This is an excellent post!

Thanks, Barb

sydneysiders
Reply #2 Tuesday, December 17, 2013 10:47 AM

nabbed it... thanks teddy... will enjoy having a play with it later to see what it's like...

ElanaAhova
Reply #3 Tuesday, December 17, 2013 11:31 AM

snagged it... waiting for email registration portion... thank you ...bear!

Guess I WON'T GET THIS after all.  Software won't let me register with the code sent to me via email.  Says it isn't valid.  12/1713 11:55am EST.  Oh well.

Weird process installing, it never 'accepted' the registration code sent via email, but I can get the program to run, anyway.  Cool. Happy camper, I am.  (with apologies to Yoda's speech therapist.)

Thanks Uval.  Worked fine with yada member.  My window was blank, so I put in my name, etc.  Worked fine with tada member.  Thanks again!

Uvah
Reply #4 Tuesday, December 17, 2013 12:29 PM

Elana.....when you put in the registration code make sure the name is the same as what's on the receipt. It should read BDJMember, mine did and the registration went through fine.

teddybearcholla
Reply #5 Tuesday, December 17, 2013 1:06 PM

Elana, yes what Uvah said. Don't ever give up too fast, on anything! Just ask questions, someone will have an answer!!  I hope you all enjoy it!!

sydneysiders
Reply #6 Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:25 PM

did my rego this morning and all went through thanks to Uvah's hint... I put my name in first off too...

a little thank you to teddy.....  a story of a teddy... who turned out to be a lion... but that's beside the point..& a happy ending...      link...

Wizard1956
Reply #7 Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:43 PM

I had version 17, not sure why, lol. I went ahead and grabbed this newer version also. One of these days, I may figure out what to do with it.

teddybearcholla
Reply #8 Tuesday, December 17, 2013 8:15 PM

sydneysiders
   What a wonderful story, sydney! That is one lucky teddy/lion and little girl!! The power of social media!!

BTW...I put my name in several times, wondering why the heck it didn't work!   I could say it is senility!

Wiz, you can make a wallpaper!

JuniorCrooks
Reply #9 Tuesday, December 17, 2013 8:16 PM

Got it, registered it no problem. I made my first nature scene with it which is not that hard with the countless brushes it offers. Thanks for the post Barb.

teddybearcholla
Reply #10 Tuesday, December 17, 2013 8:34 PM

Welcome JC!!

RedneckDude
Reply #11 Tuesday, December 17, 2013 9:01 PM

teddybearcholla
Wiz, you can make a wallpaper!

Yup, he has one in his "gallery"....

RedneckDude
Reply #12 Tuesday, December 17, 2013 9:02 PM

I grabbed this as well, already have 17.

Thanks Barb!

Wizard1956
Reply #13 Tuesday, December 17, 2013 9:31 PM

RedneckDude

Quoting teddybearcholla,
reply 8
Wiz, you can make a wallpaper!

Yup, he has one in his "gallery"....
It makes deciding which one to download SO easy.

Jafo
Reply #14 Tuesday, December 17, 2013 10:08 PM

Wizard1956
It makes deciding which one to download SO easy.

The other one? ....

ElanaAhova
Reply #15 Tuesday, December 17, 2013 10:59 PM
Yes, Jafo, like, "No, your OTHER left foot" lol
teddybearcholla
Reply #16 Wednesday, December 18, 2013 7:12 AM

This offer is extended for another day, at bitsdujour....   https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/?shva=1#inbox/14304e8f83277e05  .

Glad you grabbed it Jim!  Now to check out Wiz's wallpaper!

Jafo
Reply #17 Wednesday, December 18, 2013 7:22 AM

ElanaAhova
Yes, Jafo, like, "No, your OTHER left foot" lol

What?.....you've only got one?

......you should see me dance....

Reply #18 Wednesday, December 18, 2013 8:05 AM

......you should see me dance....

My sympathies are extended to Terry...

*Jafo is not known as "The Fred Astaire of Australia".

DaveBax
Reply #19 Wednesday, December 18, 2013 8:17 AM

They usually do this for 24 hours. Looks like they gave it another 24 hours as it's still available. 18 hours left.

Nice foot work Jafo. (nice shop also Doc)

ElanaAhova
Reply #20 Wednesday, December 18, 2013 8:33 AM
Wiz has a gallery with wallpaper? Cool. How do I get to this?