How do I have it shown the text in Titlebar on old skins??

Monday, August 12, 2013 by Gaspershooters | Discussion: Skinning

Hi,I have a question about the fixing the old skins in SkinStudio. In SkinStudio,the skin has shown the text(s) in Titlebar(example),yet,after I applying it,WB 8 does nothing (example).

Is this a bug or where/what should I add into on SK??

LightStar
Reply #1 Monday, August 12, 2013 11:21 AM

Text is working fine here in both per-pixel and UIS2 titlebars, (except for per-pixel in Windows 7 of course, there is none). Are you sure you are using the latest version of SKS8 and WB8?

Gaspershooters
Reply #2 Monday, August 12, 2013 11:48 AM

I did run in Win7 and there is no per-pixel.....................................

doortech1
Reply #3 Monday, August 12, 2013 4:23 PM

Maybe these oldr skins have no per pixel frames. Have you tried the uis frame text settings?

doortech1
Reply #4 Monday, August 12, 2013 4:30 PM

Sorry, missed your link to the image. Disregard my input on that, but I would try the uis settings just to see what happens. I gotta study more, very discouraging not to be able to help people. Someone else may have an answer.DT!

Gaspershooters
Reply #5 Monday, August 12, 2013 9:00 PM
That's fine as long as other than this,everything is working.
LightStar
Reply #6 Tuesday, August 13, 2013 7:47 AM

Once again I ask, are you running the latest version of Windowblinds 8 and SkinStudio 8? I ask because there was an issue in the past of no titlebar text showing on UIS2 frames, but it has since been resolved with the latest releases.

Gaspershooters
Reply #7 Tuesday, August 13, 2013 8:34 AM

Nope,I didn't. I should have done this (upgrade) before you mentioned that was a bug/issue in the "second" comment. Thanks,anyway.

LightStar
Reply #8 Tuesday, August 13, 2013 9:24 AM

Well, let everyone know here if upgrading solves your issue.