Merry Christmas my beloved community

Friday, December 21, 2012 by TomRichter | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

The fabulous period of the year is on our doorsteps. Let me wish you all a wonderful Christmas and A Happy New Year.

May your houses are full of a peace, love and lovely mood. I wish you and yours health and happiness.

This year has been demanding for lots of us. To me, I have been facing to  both personal and skinning challenges.

It has not always been fine but that is a life and  all good and bad things coming along with it.

As for the skinning, many thanks for the support throughout GUIC12. I would never have dreamed I might be successful.

And thanks for every critique, thought, ideas, advices or any bit of help.

Forever Yours,

Tom

Quicksilver007
Reply #1 Friday, December 21, 2012 2:56 PM

Merry Christmas too Tom and all members of our community.

Some fabulous work has been produced over the year by community members, thank you guys & gals for all your hard work!

Reply #2 Friday, December 21, 2012 3:33 PM

A  wonderful holiday to you as well, Tom... may the new guest you're expecting be happy, healthy and let you both sleep a bit.

You've brought some great looking skins to us all...and thank you for that!

Blessings on you, your house and all who dwell within!

RedneckDude
Reply #3 Friday, December 21, 2012 3:57 PM

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Feliz Navidad to our Community!!!!

And Happy (insert holiday here) to anyone I missed!

TomRichter
Reply #4 Friday, December 21, 2012 5:19 PM

Quicksilver007
Merry Christmas too Tom and all members of our community.

Agreed, Quickie. I believe we have had a wonderful year. A lot of fine stuff has been put out

DPCloud
Reply #5 Friday, December 21, 2012 6:55 PM

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

RedneckDude
Reply #6 Friday, December 21, 2012 9:28 PM

TomRichter
Agreed, Quickie

Dunno if I'd be wanting to be known as "Quickie"....lol....

Wizard1956
Reply #7 Friday, December 21, 2012 9:46 PM

That sounds like a radio guy to me. 2 meter HAM,SSB, skip, the world at my microphone/antenna. My nick dates back to those days.

I remember quickies.

Bless you and yours,Tom and have a Merry Christmas.

RedneckDude
Reply #8 Friday, December 21, 2012 9:52 PM

Man, never wait till the last minute to Christmas shop. I am worn out. Been at it all day long. Part of being in a large family...

Uvah
Reply #9 Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:06 AM

A very happy and healthy Christmas to all, a Happy Hannukah too and here's to a New Year with more of what SD, WC and all affiliated sites are all about...........................Family.

TomRichter
Reply #10 Saturday, December 22, 2012 4:56 AM

RedneckDude

Quoting TomRichter, reply 4Agreed, Quickie

Dunno if I'd be wanting to be known as "Quickie"....lol....

I believe the quote is reffering to a QuickSilver´s comment

TomRichter
Reply #11 Saturday, December 22, 2012 4:57 AM

Wizard1956

I remember quickies.

Bless you and yours,Tom and have a Merry Christmas.

And all the best to you and yours, Wiz.

TomRichter
Reply #12 Saturday, December 22, 2012 4:58 AM

Nicely said, mate. Yes, family always matters. Enjoy this awesome time. Loads of gifts under the tree.

sydneysiders
Reply #13 Saturday, December 22, 2012 5:16 AM

Merry Christmas to you too, Tom... let's hope the challenges for us all are a little lighter next year....

A very Happy Christmas to all our community members, wherever you are....

Uvah
Reply #14 Saturday, December 22, 2012 5:23 AM

Gee......my animations should work so good.

Jafo
Reply #15 Saturday, December 22, 2012 7:49 AM

Season's greets to you and yours, Tom....

benmanns
Reply #16 Saturday, December 22, 2012 7:54 AM

Merry time to you aswell Tom and a happy New year

superman
Reply #17 Monday, December 24, 2012 2:29 PM

Merry Christmas To You and Your Family and Your Friends And Everyone!

k10w3
Reply #18 Monday, December 24, 2012 3:32 PM

Best wishes for a peaceful holiday and may we all have an amazing new year!

tazgecko
Reply #19 Monday, December 24, 2012 5:37 PM

Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy your holidays with friends and family ....

TechNoWeb