Tuesday, December 11, 2012 by Adammax264 | Discussion: SkinStudio Help
Hello, I have gone through the settings in skin studio several times and I can't find the setting that controls the following colors/backgrounds/images.
I am currently running windows 7 with a modified Fearomone window blind
1) where is the control that changes the text color in the drop down menu in windows explorer shown here
2) where is the setting that controls the back ground color/ image of the gray back ground here. Picture is of the "edit color" menu of MS paint
3) This is probably the same color/setting as the one above but the image shows the empty Recycle Bin pop up and again I am looking for the setting in SkinStudio that controls the gray background
4) This is a Open File dialog pop up and I want to know what where in skin studio is the setting that controls both the white and gray back ground.
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!