2099 and Wincustomize rules

Sub Title

Sunday, October 2, 2011 by Uvah | Discussion: Community

DrJBHL on his latest acquisition of Karma, now standing at an all time high of 16.5 gogools.

"Thank ye folks thank ye. Now take two marzipans and don't call me in the morning."

On starkers nomination, for the seventeenth year in a row, as The MasterBlaster of FartDom after his world tour and subsequent sinking of Santorini Island..."Oops!"

The English Language Dictionary according to Zubaz is in its final reprint following a spirited discussion on the inadequacies of normal speech.

Dateline somewhere in Tennessee: The newly appointed Master DX 101 had this to say about that: "Yawn!"

Master of The WB Army has reiterated her stand on Windows 1313. Quote: "If it ain't skinnable I are not wantin' it. I told you that. Now get back to work!" This From Master of the WB Army Lady Xiandi addressing Bill Gates the twenty first.

Po the Smedley has returned from his whirlwind tour of the cosmos with his trusty sidekick SkinHit to the accolades of all those newly christened skinners kept up all night waiting to see if Bunk is still gonna skin stuff.

WebGizmos and Philly038 have graduated from Winstep U with high honors today on the 88th anniversary of mrs starkers highly acclaimed Wallpaper appropriately titled My personal page.

Neone6, the newly crowned King of planet Mxtlplk, has succeeded in conquering the outrageous marsipollas of Quantas and in so doing was able to present his lovely Queen Vampothika with yet another solid gold easel with which to display her awesome artworks some of can be viewed in the Louvre located in Paris France on Earth.

And that's the news. Stay tuned for further developments as they arrive...in a year or so.

Xiandi
Reply #1 Sunday, October 2, 2011 3:59 PM

Hmm, in 2099 I'll be 135 years old..... I like it!

Philly0381
Reply #2 Sunday, October 2, 2011 4:35 PM

HG_Eliminator
Reply #3 Sunday, October 2, 2011 5:19 PM

Xiandi
Hmm, in 2099 I'll be 135 years old...

Is Ok , Doc will be like a kazillion.

LightStar
Reply #4 Sunday, October 2, 2011 5:38 PM

Hmmm, 2099, I will be long gone by then and will miss it, sorry.

neone6
Reply #5 Sunday, October 2, 2011 6:33 PM

"Neone6, the newly crowned King of planet Mxtlplk" huh ?

Yeah, we will probably be finished decorating Mercury by then.

Vampothika
Reply #6 Sunday, October 2, 2011 6:39 PM

In 2099 I will STILL look 29 cause after all, vamps dont age or die....... I will just have long white/grey/lavendar wizard locks instead of black ones.

my Techno Mi sysmtrix will have evolved into a "reprograming" bot ... droving people by the masses to have an insatiable lust for all things

hardstyle created by the king of kings, and the rock god of all rock gods..... neone 6  ...... and of course his beloved, beautiful, (but sadly insane) mistress and sidekick.... Vampothika.

The devil will have opend a corner store in hades to sell coca cola to the soda addicted to ease their schizophrenic thoughts about pepsi..

and speaking of pepsi.... i headed the assassination team to take down pepsi once and for all...

im still not sure if i succeeded, killing ones nemisis is tricky business and makes life no fun.

RedneckDude
Reply #7 Sunday, October 2, 2011 6:47 PM

You forgot to say I scratched my arse and yawned...lol

Reply #8 Sunday, October 2, 2011 6:50 PM

HG_Eliminator

Quoting Xiandi, reply 1Hmm, in 2099 I'll be 135 years old...

Is Ok , Doc will be like a kazillion.

Jafo
Reply #9 Sunday, October 2, 2011 7:16 PM

Quantas

If it's the airline there's no 'u' .... Spell checker

k10w3
Reply #10 Sunday, October 2, 2011 9:25 PM

Vampothika
In 2099 I will STILL look 29 cause after all, vamps dont age or die....... I will just have long white/grey/lavendar wizard locks instead of black ones.

Well, I'll look slightly older, because I keep my youthful looks by consuming the pituitary glands of men younger than myself, and by then there won't be a lot of cougar bait left.

I don't know WHAT I'll be doing in 2099, though -- probably bitching about something.

DaveBax
Reply #11 Sunday, October 2, 2011 9:46 PM

By 2099 I would have made my 8,000 windowblind, and would have paid Stardock $5,ooo to do it. However in reality, by then my bones would have turned to dust.

Jafo
Reply #12 Monday, October 3, 2011 12:03 AM

By 2099 I would have finally run out of patience and tolerance and banished you all to exile...

Though at 145 years old I'd likely be gumming you all to death....

Uvah
Reply #13 Monday, October 3, 2011 4:29 AM

Num num num

Vampothika
Reply #14 Monday, October 3, 2011 7:09 AM

Though at 145 years old I'd likely be gumming you all to death....

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

screw skinning, im gonna get to work on the techno mi bot now so it can assassinate jafo by 2050

Uvah
Reply #15 Monday, October 3, 2011 11:41 AM

Make sure you get an extended warranty. Some assassinations tend to fall by the way side due to poorly contrived hardware acceleration.

CarGuy1
Reply #16 Monday, October 3, 2011 1:00 PM

Wow...after reading the original post I have to say...Hey...little purple guy...your not supposed to be drinking the bong water.

Wizard1956
Reply #17 Monday, October 3, 2011 1:05 PM

Uvah
Reply #18 Monday, October 3, 2011 1:08 PM

Gurgle...gurgle.

Vampothika
Reply #19 Monday, October 3, 2011 1:44 PM

does that mean your gonna head my A SQUAT team  for the assassination of pepsi

and bringing back 70's bellbottom jeans... (they are so effing sexy)

Uvah
Reply #20 Monday, October 3, 2011 2:33 PM

Most absoblutely. Bell bottoms, peace signs, tie-dye tee shirts, burning bras and draft cards in Times Square. Those were the high good ole days.