DELETE THIS POST it is Obsolete DAZ Studio 4 for FREE!!

Sunday, May 29, 2011 by Disturbedcomputer | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

If anyone is interested DAZ Studio 4 is on sale now for 100% sale (FREE)

Sale Price: $0

Save 100% through 07/31/2011

this is just too good to pass up even if your like me and Know zero of 3D programs

DAZ Studio 4

NOTE:

Free products require newsletter subscription

DAZ 3D offers hundreds of free products to our customers. We love what we do and we love to share. However, we do require newsletter subscription in order to take advantage of our free offerings.

By selecting the "Subscribe Me" you agree to receive the DAZ Weekly Newsletter and can take advantage of all free offers.

Uvah
Reply #1 Sunday, May 29, 2011 3:25 PM

I already have a newsletter sub. Had one for a long time now. Time to see DS4

Got it. Thanks DC

DaveRI
Reply #2 Sunday, May 29, 2011 5:31 PM

Yep, that would be me.

Thanks for the heads up.

Oopsie, I seem to fall a little short on the system requirements.  How could that possibly happen   Well I guess I'll see if it runs at all.  Boy those i7's are starting to look pretty good.

Disturbedcomputer
Reply #3 Monday, May 30, 2011 1:17 AM

glad I could help

Disturbedcomputer
Reply #4 Monday, May 30, 2011 2:38 AM
DaveRI
Reply #5 Monday, May 30, 2011 4:07 AM

Well it works.  Slowly, patience required, but it works. Something to tinker with anyway. Thanks again, always nice to have a new toy.  I've already gotten further with it than the freebie Vue7 I dinked around with. Pretty cool.

Vampothika
Reply #6 Monday, May 30, 2011 9:12 AM

i never liked 3, ill dl 4 and see what i think, i still am using 2. something....

Nimbin
Reply #7 Monday, May 30, 2011 10:37 PM

still waiting for the email to confirm my account after 20 hours.

DaveRI
Reply #8 Monday, May 30, 2011 10:46 PM

Nimbin
still waiting for the email to confirm my account after 20 hours.

I think something's wrong there - mine popped up pretty quickly.  Don't know exactly, but probably within an hour?

Disturbedcomputer
Reply #9 Monday, May 30, 2011 11:23 PM

Nimbin
still waiting for the email to confirm my account after 20 hours.

DaveRI
I think something's wrong there - mine popped up pretty quickly. Don't know exactly, but probably within an hour?

has to be mine was in my Email in less then 5 minutes

check your Junk .. I know you know but just incase

you don't really need the E-Mail

confirmation to get it

just log-in to your Daz account click on

My Account

then click on

Available Downloads

then click on

Download

It will be their unless something went Wrong.

Disturbedcomputer
Reply #10 Monday, May 30, 2011 11:33 PM

Vampothika

that's cool let me know what you think of it Just curious

I never used it yet. watched some tutorials on it looks some what straight forward but that could be a deception

Uvah
Reply #11 Tuesday, May 31, 2011 5:49 AM

mine showed up right away, in about a minute. What's good about it there's a freebie every week.

DisturbedComputer. Open it up and dig into it. Only way to learn.

Disturbedcomputer
Reply #12 Sunday, June 5, 2011 3:06 AM

bump

check it out

gmc2
Reply #13 Sunday, June 5, 2011 10:49 AM

which is better. I have downloaded blender and daz4 but haven't installed either. figure I only want to deal with one, but which one???

tazgecko
Reply #14 Sunday, June 5, 2011 11:05 AM

Daz4 is a application for posing and animating 3D figures.

Blender is a full 3D graphic application which does everything. You can load figures into it.

Uvah
Reply #15 Sunday, June 5, 2011 11:07 AM

Blender I think would a steeper learning curve as the UI is definitely non-standard. Daz4 shouldn't be any different from previous versions in that respect and most likely easier to use. Both are very good programs though.

gmc2
Reply #16 Sunday, June 5, 2011 11:17 AM

edit*** installed daz, wow, their add ons are expensive. but at least we'll see what the program has to offer. guess I'll load blender also just to see.

tazgecko
Reply #17 Sunday, June 5, 2011 12:03 PM

Just thought you might like to see what Blender is capable of making  ... Sintel

Uvah
Reply #18 Sunday, June 5, 2011 2:28 PM

That is one helluva short. Kinda feel bad for Sintel though. The full grown dragon was her friend. Shame.

BTW...Not bad for a freebie huh.

Disturbedcomputer
Reply #19 Monday, June 6, 2011 4:14 AM

They got a lot for free too. and every week or Month you can get paid ones for free ....

gmc2
Reply #20 Monday, June 6, 2011 5:50 AM

tazgecko

impressive, thanks

DisturbedComputer
They got a lot for free too

okay, I'll go back and look for those.