What exactly is Troll Thumping Day?

I don't know, I'm new here......again. lol

Saturday, January 8, 2011 by Uvah | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

I've known about Troll Thumping Day and only just checked out some of the skins. Pretty amazing stuff. But how did Troll Thumping Day get started and who did it? I'm hoping this will be interesting.

CarGuy1
Reply #1 Saturday, January 8, 2011 5:39 PM

TTD...brought to you by the mind of Po Smedley.

I'll check to see if I can find the original thread but when I looked last year it was MIA.

DaveBax
Reply #2 Saturday, January 8, 2011 5:43 PM

This should answer your question Mr. Uvah

LInk

Well I just sent you a link and the link is right under you post. Glad I could help and it was only a senior moment I had but it's OK now.

Uvah
Reply #3 Saturday, January 8, 2011 6:15 PM

Took me to the thread that made me ask the question.

DaveBax
Reply #4 Saturday, January 8, 2011 6:27 PM

Took me to the thread that made me ask the question.

I said that above  Have a good trip  Maybe you can find a troll and thump on him so he will tell you in person.

ZubaZ
Reply #5 Saturday, January 8, 2011 6:31 PM

TTD is the only holiday on WC that crosses all national, religious, gender, and any other distinction wherever members might live.  It is the unofficial official holiday.

What more do you need to know?

Get a thumper.  Find a troll.  Thump it.  Thump it hard. (But only on TTD.   )

PoSmedley
Reply #6 Saturday, January 8, 2011 6:39 PM

But how did Troll Thumping Day get started and who did it?

This is how Trolls try to blend in about this time of year. Note that he's actually been around for a while. Also, note the avatar. Trolls are under the misconception that 'hair' will confuse a Thumper, but there is no mistaking the disproportionate size of the head and lack of any neck at all.

Next he'll be saying how he can't 'wait to thump him some troll butt', which is usually (as we all know) the dead-give away.

I must say, I never tire of their amusing little antics.

navigatsio
Reply #7 Saturday, January 8, 2011 7:23 PM

Uvah
Reply #8 Saturday, January 8, 2011 7:25 PM

HA! And you thought I wasn't gonna say"I can't wait to thump him some troll butt". Fooled you I did.

navigatsio
Reply #9 Saturday, January 8, 2011 7:31 PM

Dave, those new docks are beeeeuuuatiful, my friend! Great work indeed, sir!

Uvah
Reply #10 Saturday, January 8, 2011 7:38 PM

Hmmmmm ......

DaveBax
Reply #11 Saturday, January 8, 2011 8:00 PM

Hmmmmm ......

Thanks Rick. Don't say anymore Uvah is going nuts. He has aready been stuffed in a nut on another post.

navigatsio
Reply #12 Saturday, January 8, 2011 8:05 PM

Bichur
Reply #13 Saturday, January 8, 2011 8:24 PM

uh oh

PoSmedley
Reply #14 Saturday, January 8, 2011 8:40 PM

Uvah...here ya go. But you cannot share it with ANYONE.  Or we'll have to hunt you down and...well, it won't be pretty.

It's all hush-hush, top-secret, Thumper-Brotherhood only, kinda stuff.

HOW TROLL THUMPING DAY GOT STARTED

DaveBax
Reply #15 Saturday, January 8, 2011 8:44 PM

PoSmedley

It's all hush-hush, top-secret, Thumper-Brotherhood, only kinda stuff.

HOW TROLL THUMPING DAY GOT STARTED

ZubaZ
Reply #16 Saturday, January 8, 2011 8:57 PM

PoSmedley

It's all hush-hush, top-secret, Thumper-Brotherhood only, kinda stuff.

HOW TROLL THUMPING DAY GOT STARTED

CarGuy1
Reply #17 Sunday, January 9, 2011 1:36 AM

Good one...glad I wasn't drinking coffee.

Reply #18 Sunday, January 9, 2011 2:03 AM

aaah crap, smedley. i was.

there goes the wall, monitor and my clothing. damn you, smedley!

my death is your fault.

RickJP
Reply #19 Sunday, January 9, 2011 5:06 AM

Uvah
Reply #20 Sunday, January 9, 2011 7:42 AM

HOW TROLL THUMPING DAY GOT STARTED

Po, The Smedley.

That was very cute. I didn't expect you to reveal the secret. But that's ok. When TTD gets here I'm gonna be thumpin' for ya. Haaaa ha ha ha