You know what would be awesome?

feature suggestion

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 by sViz | Discussion: WinCustomize 2011 Feedback

Thumbnails of the most recent uploads to the hilighted gallery in that currently empty white space on the hover menus.  *nods* That would be awesome.

Yay or nay?

Uvah
Reply #1 Tuesday, October 12, 2010 7:38 PM

Yay. Methinks it be a good idea. What say all you good blokes out there.

gmc2
Reply #2 Tuesday, October 12, 2010 8:40 PM

my white space ain't that big. do you mean the last three downloaded? I guess they could time stamp all downloads in all of the galleries to do that for each.

just curious, what makes this appealing?

Xiandi
Reply #3 Tuesday, October 12, 2010 8:45 PM

More eye candy on a skinning site....yes, it sounds like a good idea!

Reply #4 Tuesday, October 12, 2010 8:48 PM

Sounds like a helluva good idea to me, Eve.

But what do I know?

DaveBax
Reply #5 Tuesday, October 12, 2010 9:02 PM

Sounds good all around. Glad to see you up doc, Hope you are a bit better. Take 4 aspirin and go to bed for the night and you will be fine in the morning

sViz
Reply #6 Tuesday, October 12, 2010 9:17 PM

Recent uploads, gmc2, not downloads. Personally, I'd like to see what's new by gallery, and at a glance, without having to click through several pages to do so. DX alone has four different galleries, and I check almost everyday, sometimes the images there take a while to load. It's not of major importance, but I thought it'd be neat and a time-saver.

Wizard1956
Reply #7 Tuesday, October 12, 2010 10:23 PM

I thought it'd be neat and a time-saver.

+1 and getting rid of blank, wasted space is a good thing.

willistuder
Reply #8 Wednesday, October 13, 2010 12:39 AM

That sounds like a reasonable proposition if it's not too much work.

gmc2
Reply #9 Wednesday, October 13, 2010 7:16 AM

thanks for the expanded answer and the correction, guess it might be time to get my glasses checked.