Ausvet's dreams are all missing

Saturday, August 7, 2010 by george71 | Discussion: Animated Wallpapers

Hi, i just noticed that every single dream from ausvet is missing or have been taken down from the dreams gallery..I really love his dreams and wanted to download a few..Anybody know what is going on and why they have dissapeared ?

Neil Banfield
Reply #1 Saturday, August 7, 2010 7:08 AM

I believe they were removed because they were someone elses work and he did not have permission to make them into dream format.

sydneysiders
Reply #2 Saturday, August 7, 2010 7:19 AM

link...

I think there was some confusion in the way the policy was presented as to the way they could be used..

I have been hoping Ausvet can regroup and give us some more wonderful dreams...

perhaps if links are given to the sites where subject matter is obtained, it can be double checked that they are fine for dream use..

c'mon Ausvet... time to start building up that gallery again...

Reply #3 Saturday, August 7, 2010 7:50 AM

Neil Banfield

I could be mistaken, but I believe Jafo wrote there was a great deal of ambiguity regarding the TOU of the site involved.

c'mon Ausvet... time to start building up that gallery again...

Ausvet, your friends and fans want very much for you to recoup from the loss, and really miss you a great deal.

You are a really good friend and a well weighted, mature voice here. You're sorely missed, mate.

Most importantly, Zane really misses you! I run Mikhail Gorby's dream and Zane just sits hypnotized in front of the screen...

You've invented Cat T.V.!

muckyman
Reply #4 Saturday, August 7, 2010 9:33 AM

I would just like to wish Ausvet good luck and hopefully he will be back with new content soon..

Reply #5 Saturday, August 7, 2010 10:55 AM

I miss muckyman too.

RedneckDude
Reply #6 Saturday, August 7, 2010 12:17 PM

sydneysiders
link...

I have been hoping Ausvet can regroup and give us some more wonderful dreams...

c'mon Ausvet... time to start building up that gallery again...

I agree, I truly believe Patrick was confused. The site rules were pretty vague.

WOM
Reply #7 Saturday, August 7, 2010 12:36 PM

He couldn't have gotton all the dreams from there, could he!

Phoon
Reply #8 Saturday, August 7, 2010 12:38 PM

He couldn't have gotton all the dreams from there, could he!

If he did, he paid a helluva lot of coin for all of the videos.

Cavan1
Reply #9 Saturday, August 7, 2010 12:59 PM

As the admins should not and unless Ausvet is to say anything it will be one of those things we may never know about.

As it is not just his dreams that are gone, his whole gallery, walls, logon, objectdock etc is gone.

george71
Reply #10 Saturday, August 7, 2010 12:59 PM

Does anybody have the electric city and alignment dream they can upload for me? I sadly never got to download those.

Phoon
Reply #11 Saturday, August 7, 2010 1:20 PM

I should think that if it the originals were pulled for TOU violations then it would also be a TOU violation for anyone to forward those items to you.

RedneckDude
Reply #12 Saturday, August 7, 2010 5:36 PM

It would be a violation either way. We cannot share work done by ausvet, or any other author, without their consent.

muckyman
Reply #13 Saturday, August 7, 2010 5:49 PM

I miss muckyman too.

i`m still lurking doc   just been leaving things up to Ausvet and amit..

and of course carguy1

firebrick
Reply #14 Saturday, August 7, 2010 6:13 PM

Really?  Way to much compassion towards someone that..

did not have permission

I have been hoping Ausvet can regroup and give us some more wonderful dreams
Maybe his own?

He couldn't have gotton all the dreams from there, could he!

Torrents anyone? A rip is a rip!

RedneckDude
Reply #15 Saturday, August 7, 2010 7:25 PM

firebrick
Really?  Way to much compassion towards someone that..
did not have permission

I have been hoping Ausvet can regroup and give us some more wonderful dreamsMaybe his own?

He couldn't have gotton all the dreams from there, could he!

Torrents anyone? A rip is a rip!

Let's not hang him before the trial.....

Gammeldansk
Reply #16 Saturday, August 7, 2010 7:41 PM

Ausvet via the forums was a first class tutor and a most patient mentor for those wishing to make their Dreams and Screensavers come true.  I sincerely hope to see this gentleman back here.

tazgecko
Reply #17 Saturday, August 7, 2010 7:45 PM

Compassion for someone who is a helpful member of this community.

CarGuy1
Reply #18 Saturday, August 7, 2010 7:46 PM

I think it's wrong for any of us to speculate why his gallery was taken down.

This should be kept between the Admins and Ausvet.

Cavan1
Reply #19 Saturday, August 7, 2010 8:20 PM

Quoting Island Dog from the thread sydney linked to, IMO it applies here also

Problem has been taken care of, no need to extend the thread beyond this.

Reply #20 Saturday, August 7, 2010 8:23 PM

Good karma to #2, and #15-19.

Thanks for being good people and Community Members.