To good to be true.

Friday, August 6, 2010 by narbytrout | Discussion: Community

Check out this link... a godsend for people who tend to be "too gassy" in a car full of passengers.

Conversation may go something like this:  Who Farted? ................Wasn't Me!

Yeah, and I guess it makes sense that it would have to be a convertible.

narbytrout
Reply #1 Friday, August 6, 2010 12:04 PM

I've always heard the best investment you can make... is in yourself.

teddybearcholla
Reply #2 Friday, August 6, 2010 2:21 PM

starkers
Reply #3 Friday, August 6, 2010 6:55 PM

It's a pity I don't own a car/drive anymore.... like, it'd never ever run out of fuel, given my penchant for curried cabbage.

Reply #4 Friday, August 6, 2010 7:09 PM

starkers would deserve a Rolls, all things considered.    Just sayin'.

Wizard1956
Reply #5 Friday, August 6, 2010 7:13 PM

starkers

I would think you would run out of road before you ran out of fuel.    What was that odd smell that just went flying by?  Why, I think it was an Unidentified Farting Object!

starkers
Reply #6 Friday, August 6, 2010 7:57 PM

starkers would deserve a Rolls, all things considered.

A Rolls Canardly....  Rolls down hills, can 'ardly get up 'em????

There again, if I'm supplying the fuel, hills would be no problem, would they!!

I would think you would run out of road before you ran out of fuel.

Too right!!!    And that'd be Uninterrupted Farting Object  (with emphasis on the uninterrupted)

Uvah
Reply #7 Friday, August 6, 2010 8:21 PM

"This just in......Brisbane Australia now rivals Los Angelas as the smog capital of the world due to the overabundance of curried cabbage. Crop yields being 300% above norm and starkers is not that far away. Beware the ravenous......"

tazgecko
Reply #8 Friday, August 6, 2010 8:38 PM

The once great utopia of Tasmania after Starkers found a supply of cabbage from the local farmers.