Partying With The Shatman

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 by PoSmedley | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

I hate Ke$ha. I love Star Trek. This video rocks.

I still have a buddy key to try out Star Trek On Line if anyone is interested.

Philly0381
Reply #1 Tuesday, June 22, 2010 5:19 PM

I'm sorry but was that supposed to pass as music?  I guess I'm just old.

WebGizmos
Reply #2 Tuesday, June 22, 2010 5:25 PM

I do to.  I do to.  Yes it does!

Fuzzy Logic
Reply #3 Tuesday, June 22, 2010 5:33 PM

I prefer Klingon opera, and that's saying something...

natas2
Reply #4 Tuesday, June 22, 2010 6:25 PM

Wow.  There sure was alot of stupid crap on that series.  Looks like most of it was collected in this vid.

PoSmedley
Reply #5 Tuesday, June 22, 2010 6:32 PM

There sure was alot of stupid crap on that series.

One man's 'crap' is another man's 'camp'.

bk13GarbageMan
Reply #6 Tuesday, June 22, 2010 6:39 PM

Not My kind of music, but, that was awesome!

RedneckDude
Reply #7 Tuesday, June 22, 2010 6:44 PM

I agree with Po, and Giz.....thought I'd never agree with Giz!!!

WOM
Reply #8 Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:15 PM

That sucks.  My 7 year old grand daughter like it and can sing it.

Bebi Bulma
Reply #9 Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:27 PM

I'm a Voyager girl myself, but that was awesome. Hate to admit it, but the song had a nice beat to it.

WebGizmos
Reply #10 Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:33 PM

I agree with Po, and Giz.....thought I'd never agree with Giz!!!

OMG! Da powles haaave shafted! Run fer yer lives!  Holy crap! I turned into a redneck!

IROKONESS
Reply #11 Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:43 PM

100% enjoyed!!!

JukEboXAuDiO
Reply #12 Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:44 PM

lol Not a Star Trek fan but still a good laugh.

Reply #13 Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:58 PM

Funny as hell. You don't see that, get some of them glasses.

starkers
Reply #14 Tuesday, June 22, 2010 10:17 PM

I'm sorry but was that supposed to pass as music?

But with Lt Uhura bopping to it I suppose I could bear another listen.

I.R. Brainiac
Reply #15 Tuesday, June 22, 2010 10:29 PM

There sure was alot of stupid crap on that series.

BLASPHEMY!!!...all hail the TREK!

now on your knees and beg forgiveness sinner before I phaser off your nads.

Fuzzy Logic
Reply #16 Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:50 AM

Wow. There sure was alot of stupid crap on that series. Looks like most of it was collected in this vid.

Looks like a visit to the Tantalus chair for you sonny...

tazgecko
Reply #17 Wednesday, June 23, 2010 3:48 AM

Great stuff!!!

I might have to start making music. Grab my computer, create a good beat and record the neighbor's cat. Look out world.

starkers
Reply #18 Wednesday, June 23, 2010 5:08 AM

Looking forward to it... your neigbour's cat obviously carries a tune better than Ke$ha.

natas2
Reply #19 Wednesday, June 23, 2010 6:21 AM

[quote who="I.R. Brainiac" reply="15" id="2660547"]
There sure was alot of stupid crap on that series.

BLASPHEMY!!!...all hail the TREK!

now on your knees and beg forgiveness sinner before I phaser off your nads.
[/quote]

I'm not saying Star Trek isn't cool.  And from the few TOS episodes I've managed to watch in my few years, I like it.  But some of the stuff from this video just looks ridiculous.  Granted, without the "whole picture" I suppose I can't make a complete judgement.  But it seems a bit cheesy.  Just because it happened in Star Trek doesn't make it awesome.  I mean, look at Star Trek IV...

I.R. Brainiac
Reply #20 Wednesday, June 23, 2010 6:48 PM

But some of the stuff from this video just looks ridiculous

Theres nothing rediculous about your future young man.