Sunday, June 13, 2010 by Vampothika | Discussion: Skinning
HI guys, I know I keep bugging everyone about dreams, but hey I would love to make one, but I do have a few questions:
1. How many frames can a dream have? is there a limit? if so I really need to know. I really need to have a number.
2. What format do the dreams have to be in? png, bmp jpeg?
3. Once I have all the frames for my dream, how do I compile them into one animation? Does dream maker do that for me?
4. Do i need to make a preview movie for it? or is it okay to not include that?
thanks for your time.
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!