WC Promotions for April

Did I miss it?

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 by RedneckDude | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

Was there any promotions for April?

I seem to have missed it if there was. Or are they waiting to get the site settled?

May be too problematic changing anyone's info right now?   Just wondering?

Fuzzy Logic
Reply #1 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 2:18 PM

Botch finally got his promotion...

Island Dog
Reply #2 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 4:19 PM

There were only a couple up for promotion, so we held off until next month.

Wizard1956
Reply #3 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 5:46 PM

That's  a relief. I thought I missed them while waiting for  the new WinCustomizzzzzz to load.

My attention span isn't getting any longer with age either.

WebGizmos
Reply #4 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 5:55 PM

What? Someones "expecting" a promotion? Get in line!

RedneckDude
Reply #5 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:03 PM

Let the record show that I am in no way expecting a promo in the foreseeable future. My inquiry was posted because Monthly Promotions are something I look forward to seeing in the forums.

I was expecting promotions to be given, just not to anyone in particular.....Maybe Giz should get one soon?

That said, if and when I ever make Master, it is a seperate promotions machine altogether.

One can expect an election without expecting to be President...lol!!

WebGizmos
Reply #6 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:11 PM

Yeah! I second that! Giz for president!

Reply #7 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:12 PM

Cool! President Giz! A dock in every pot!

"Docks. Yes We Can!"

WebGizmos
Reply #8 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:25 PM

Yup...when you expect to get it you won't...you just have to let it happen...and "if" you deserve it will. I never gave it a thought and then one day it just came. In fact everyone else knew before I did.

Wizard1956
Reply #9 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:46 PM

Ditto. Promos and Birthdays are "fun",positive news. WC can't have too much of that,especially in light of the rough spots on the new site.

Giz for president!

You've got my vote.

we held off until next month.

Ok,that just gives us more people to congratulate in May.

Reply #10 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:52 PM

That's true. He still doesn't know it.

Island Dog
Reply #11 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 7:42 PM

DaveBax
Reply #12 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 7:58 PM

Just think, if doc received a promotion based on karma, he would be on the board of directors at Stardock.

Reply #13 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:17 PM

*pfffft.... there goes Stardock. [insert huge sucking sound here].

Dave...if you like the software, keep me  f a r  away from it!  Stardock would be in the ICU in a week if not sooner.

DaveBax
Reply #14 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:24 PM

I knew that but just wanted to hear you say it for everyone else. But than again they most likely knew it also. Your gig is up where the hell is the

- karma button.

Reply #15 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 9:25 PM

Po may have lost his nemesis, but I see I haven't. My luck.

Bitch.

vStyler
Reply #16 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 9:45 PM

I wanna be promoted to 'someone who doesn't have to work 24\7'

..if at all possible.

DaveBax
Reply #17 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 9:56 PM

vStyler
I wanna be promoted to 'someone who doesn't have to work 24\7'

..if at all possible.

Why should you think you should be special John. So just join the club. By the way you just finished a great skin so the break is over. Time to start another one.

vStyler
Reply #18 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 9:58 PM

sydneysiders
Reply #19 Tuesday, April 27, 2010 10:47 PM

I wanna be promoted to 'someone who doesn't have to work 24\7'

..if at all possible.