Tuesday, March 30, 2010 by Mirsguy | Discussion: ObjectDock
I for one wish to thank Brad, Jeff and whoever else was involved in getting ObjectDock 2.0 to the point where it could be released! I just downloaded it and am very excited about it!
I also wanted to thank the team for a couple of specific things:
1. Thank you for the new True stretch feature. Without this feature (like in 1.9) docks pictured below would look choppy, but now they are smooth.
2. A personal thank you for including the Caliginous dock with the program. I am honored to have been able to contribute here. That was one of my earliest docks.
One thing that I believe is necessary is to natively include the Stacks docklet. I already have it saved, so it's not a big deal to just copy it over; but it would be nice to not have to.
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!