Help Brain fix WB preview

Saturday, March 6, 2010 by I.R. Brainiac | Discussion: Forum Issues

The preview and thumbnail for Plasmatron XP is showing the old version...NOT what I want people to see.(the updated blind is much different) http://beta.wincustomize.com/explore/windowblinds/5672

Should look like this.   http://skins7.wincustomize.com/IRBrainiac/wb/5672.jpg

Sometimes its correct...sometimes not...mostly not.

I tried logging off and clearing my cache but I still see the old one (mostly on the beta site)

help meeeee...

Reply #1 Saturday, March 6, 2010 10:09 AM

If you see the same image twice then good...if you see 2 (very) different images...please let me know.

Reply #2 Saturday, March 6, 2010 10:14 AM

Saw the same image twice. Off to see both my eye doctors now. Saw the same image twice. Off to see both my eye doctors now.

Thanks loads, I.R.  Thanks loads, I.R.

CarGuy1
Reply #3 Saturday, March 6, 2010 10:17 AM

I see the new image for both links.

Reply #4 Saturday, March 6, 2010 10:24 AM

hmmmm grrrrr...

I still see this

I dont want nobody to see that...Its embarrasing.

Reply #5 Saturday, March 6, 2010 10:26 AM

geez...the link to the matching skins dosnt work either.

BoXXi
Reply #6 Saturday, March 6, 2010 10:27 AM

I had the same trouble when I updated my Chinatown cursor....... as far as I know, the old SS is still showing on the beta site. Must be a bug.....

CarGuy1
Reply #7 Saturday, March 6, 2010 10:27 AM

Clearing the cache normally doesn't delete your temp image files. Manually deleting the images from your temp directory may be the thing to do.

Reply #8 Saturday, March 6, 2010 10:29 AM

Must be a bug
somebody squish it quick...

Reply #9 Saturday, March 6, 2010 10:31 AM

Manually deleting the images from your temp directory may be the thing to do.

Where does firefox keep them? Does a reboot clear them?

CarGuy1
Reply #10 Saturday, March 6, 2010 10:33 AM

IR...the reason I see the same image for the 2 links up above is when I click the first link http://beta.wincustomize.com/explore/windowblinds/5672

it actually opens up http://skins7.wincustomize.com/IRBrainiac/wb/5672.jpg.

When I paste the address http://beta.wincustomize.com/explore/windowblinds/5672 into my browser I see the wrong image.

I believe you may have pasted the wrong address into the first link.

Reply #11 Saturday, March 6, 2010 10:37 AM

that link shows the wrong image

Reply #12 Saturday, March 6, 2010 10:40 AM

well at least the download seems OK...kinda hard to get them mixed up...the new one is 6.5 megs...hehehheh.

But who would want to dl that old POS from the screeny?

2of3
Reply #13 Saturday, March 6, 2010 10:45 AM

As long as it show correcly on the current site, I wouldn't worry about the beta site

Reply #14 Saturday, March 6, 2010 10:47 AM

Whoa...now I'm seeing what you see, I.R.  Weird, but the Start Menu Graphics pic on the upper right side of the beta home page is correct. The screenie is below:

Reply #15 Saturday, March 6, 2010 10:49 AM

yeah,you can see the mismatch on the start menu graphics...haha.

snicker...I already got my first"is it for 7?"...the name of the skin is Plasmatron XP...

I tease the poster...he was actually very nice about it.

Reply #16 Saturday, March 6, 2010 11:46 AM

Saw the same image twice.

I guess that could mean your just drunk...ask a glass of water what thats like.

LightStar
Reply #17 Saturday, March 6, 2010 12:17 PM

It's Saturday I.R., I doubt if anything will be even done until Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Reply #18 Saturday, March 6, 2010 12:21 PM

d'oh!...forgot what day it was...

Reply #19 Tuesday, March 9, 2010 6:05 PM