Oi Guess Who is BACK

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 by mrs_starkers | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

Well after 4 weeks away I am back acd have some beaut pictures of our Grandson, and man he has grown heaps...  man they are not babies long and already he is  5 months old and cutting 6 teeth Ouch poor lil man he is cross cutting too. the weathere there has been freezing  with low lying clouds and raining too so not alot of  sight seeing got done.

Xiandi
Reply #1 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:35 PM

Man, he's growing fast. He's so adorable.   Welcome home Lady Pirate!

vStyler
Reply #2 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:39 PM

Allllllrighty.... THEN !

cplair
Reply #3 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:45 PM

[e digicons]:karma:[/e]  Welcome back Nana! [e digicons]:karma:[/e]

Philly0381
Reply #4 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:45 PM

Ahhh, what simply great pictures these are.  What kind of software did you use to do these?  They really do look so life-like.

Enjoy the time with your grandson while you can mrs stalkers, as you say, they grow so quickly.  Oh, in one of the pics it looks like he may have gotten hold of some curried cabbage!  Ooops.

mrs_starkers
Reply #5 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:54 PM

Aaaah that be the chocolate face baby lol his mum and I fed him some chocolates and this is what happens lol

Welcome back Nana!

Thanks cp its always nice to be home again

Allllllrighty.... THEN

Thanks Vman, its so great to be home

Man, he's growing fast

he sure is Xiandi and he is getting heavey to carry too, its all the good vegies he be eating

sAARGe
Reply #6 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:10 PM

Man, Is he blond ???

wilcome back Mrs Sparrow ....

mrs_starkers
Reply #7 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:21 PM

Man, Is he blond ???

yeah poor thing but least it will change color as he gets older, mmmm I hope

Thanks sAArge its good to be back

scruf57
Reply #8 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:32 PM

What a CUTIE!!!!!

mrs_starkers
Reply #9 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:42 PM

Thanks scruf57, I found it hard to leave him  but had to come home to the capn and family here at WC

messiah1
Reply #10 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:44 PM

Welcome back.  I hope the old dog kept the place tidy for ye while yer was gone.

k10w3
Reply #11 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:17 PM

Welcome back, Mrs. Starkers!  That shot with him next to the puppy?  He kinda looks like his grandpa!

RickJP
Reply #12 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:52 PM

nice photos, welcome back

Wizard1956
Reply #13 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 5:52 PM

Welcome back and thanks for posting the pictures.

Reply #14 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:05 PM

its all the good vegies he be eating

Uh oh....does that mean what I fear?

The curried cabbage?      Great to have you back! Now start riding herd on that gassy roo you have the great good fortune to live with...smiles and hugs, sweety!

Vampothika
Reply #15 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:27 PM

welcome home!! what a cute lil bubba!!! now im clucky all over again !!!!

warreni
Reply #16 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:43 PM

Good to have you back, but at least you were gone for a good reason!

starkers
Reply #17 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 7:27 PM

It be good t' 'aver yer back me dear, it 'ave bin quiet 'round 'ere wivout 'e... 'cepts fer when tha crew brought wenches aboard n' wos misbe'avin below decks.

Gotten Hold of??   Spoon fed more like it... getting him in training for future Olympics events: the 100 metre bark; the triple bark; the clean and bark and the marathon bark.

Welcome back. I hope the old dog kept the place tidy for ye while yer was gone.

Aye, I shure did... juss don't menshun anyfink 'bout tha French Maid wot come in ev'ry day, orright.

mrs_starkers
Reply #18 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:33 PM

Thanks everyone, it is so nice to be home again after 4 weeks away its good to be in my own bed.  I miseed ya all my WC family

starkers
Reply #19 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 10:45 PM

Thanks everyone, it is so nice to be home again after 4 weeks away

No need to thank me.  No, THANK YOU for coming home. I must admit, there were times when I thought you mightn't, given my curried cabbage barks.  The fact you would've smelled fresh air for the first time in yonks was of major concern to me, I'll tell ya, so I was overjoyed and jubilantly happy when you arrived back home... tho the welcome home hug/kiss would have been better without the gas mask and tri-layered bio-suit coming between us.

storm347
Reply #20 Wednesday, June 24, 2009 10:55 PM

welcome back i am so glad you enjoyed your time with your grandson

he is adorable

don't let starkers give him curried cabbage