And one other
Okay, I'm having an interesting problem/possible bug in SKS 6 Pro/WB 6.4, on XP 32-bit. Basically, I am using per-pixel alpha blending in the skin I am making, but for some reason it doesn't work in the Start Menu. It works everywhere else (except maybe my tray expander arrow).
This screenshot pretty well explains the issue:
As you can see, per-pixel blending is working fine on the taskbar and buttons, but is not working at all on the Start Menu.
Here is a list of the things I have tried or done so far:
- Made sure "Transparent Parts" and "Image Alpha Channel" where checked.
- Made sure the images were 32-bit PNG's.
- Imported the PNG's through SKS's import button and also through the frame builder.
- Resaved the PNG's as TGA's and imported them.
- Made sure my computer was fully compatible with per-pixel alpha blending (it is).
Any help on this issue will be greatly appreciated.
Oh, and if you can figure out why my Start Button glow is cut off on the bottom, I'd be thankful for that too.
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!