What's for supper? I'm starving

Tuesday, May 5, 2009 by MadDeez | Discussion: Community

as the title states, i'm starving. what are you guys having for supper. please leave home address in case i want to invite myself over. somebody out there has to be a great cook!

Uvah
Reply #1 Tuesday, May 5, 2009 8:00 PM

I'll join you. I hear Zubaz is a good cook

Reply #2 Tuesday, May 5, 2009 8:07 PM

Yeah...he makes a mean bowl of alaphbet soup. You won't be able to speel for at least 48 hrs.

Uvah
Reply #3 Tuesday, May 5, 2009 8:17 PM

Alaphbet soup...is that like lenlit soup? Or ape soup. Don't like ape soup yuck! And casn't speel anyways

WeatherBound
Reply #4 Tuesday, May 5, 2009 8:18 PM

Going to have Mexican food at Azteca on this May 5th Holiday.

divyasugar
Reply #5 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 12:36 AM

I can give you a bear

k10w3
Reply #6 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 1:56 AM

I'm that great cook.  Like Weatherbound, I was celebrating Cinco De Mayo (May 5th), but my budget wouldn't allow dining out, so I stayed in and cooked....beef enchiladas, refried beans, Mexican rice, tacos, fresh guacamole, served on a bed of fresh lettuce, and garnished with sour cream.  If it were just me, I would have gotten some Tequila for Margaritas, too, but I have a couple of recovering alcoholics in my household, and I don't want to make things any harder on them than it already is.

Skinhit
Reply #7 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 2:04 AM

lets see... tonight we had Crab, Shrimp and Scallop encrusted Redfish with a Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce...

LifeSparkles
Reply #8 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 3:24 AM

We had left over smoked ribs..baked beans and brussel sprouts..

I would have shared if I knew you were hungry..

divyasugar
Reply #9 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 3:26 AM

I will invite you to my home with an absolutely free tickect for plane. There is an A La Carte menu system in my home.

Brief Menu

Ceramic Chicken/Veg Soup US$ 8,000

Old Wine US$ 12,500

Fake Idli/Dosa/Utpam US$ 9,000

Custom Viral Dish US$ 16,000

Salt(Mineral) Water US$ 3,000

Safe Return/Super Premium Travel Insurance Charges US$ 2000k

Full Menu and other details available at

www.divyaestate.com

Enjoy this season. The prices get slashed due to worldwide economic crisis.

Due to severe outbreak of swine flu, piggy items are currently not available.

messiah1
Reply #10 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 10:53 AM

Grilled cheese the way I like it:

2 slices of american cheese

2 slices of ham or turkey

2 teaspoons of crumbled bleu cheese

2 slices of a roma tomato

All on white bread, lightly buttered and grilled to golden perfection.  mmmmm, tasty.

angus1949
Reply #11 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 3:41 PM

If I'm not careful it will be hot tongue and cold shoulder again.

Reply #12 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 4:07 PM

Gonna make some Tilapia, shells with Gorganzola crumbles and greenbeans. To start...potstickers with Hoisin sauce.

MadDeez
Reply #13 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 4:45 PM

i've noticed absolutely nobody has posted his/her address. it's ok, though. i ordered a pizza.

Reply #14 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 5:27 PM

Wrong thing to write, IamPas...HG_Eliminator can check your address...and he's rather fond of pizza. Keep a sharp watch for the delivery guy.

RedneckDude
Reply #15 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 5:54 PM

Hot dogs and fries!!!

Edit: Change in plans, went out to have fajitas instead.

Wizard1956
Reply #16 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 6:06 PM

B-B-Q'd ribs,corn on the cob,baked potatoes,all on the grill and lima beans.Followed with chocolate cake with white frosting and ice cream. It's our anniversary and the wifes birthday so mom is doing the cooking. It doesn't get much better than this.

Uvah
Reply #17 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 6:06 PM

Hot dogs and fries!!!

YUM!!

This is for the gas that comes later

Philly0381
Reply #18 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 6:09 PM

Well for tonight we have home made meat loaf, mashed pototoes and brown gravy with mushrooms, green cut beans (Blue Lake), pickled beets, butter flake dinner rolls, green tossed salad, and drink of choice.

If you think I'm posting my address and dinner time you just one silly person!

messiah1
Reply #19 Thursday, May 7, 2009 7:22 AM

I can give you a bear

Live or dead?

Reply #20 Thursday, May 7, 2009 7:56 AM

messiah1
I can give you a bear

Live or dead?

You must really be hungry, man!