MyColors Ankh Desktop – Free for Object Desktop Subscribers

Thursday, April 30, 2009 by Island Dog | Discussion: WinCustomize News

Current Object Desktop subscribers now have access to the latest MyColors premium skin called ‘Ankh’.   This smooth theme includes a complete visual style for Windows XP and Vista with a real “ancient” Egyptian feel.  Also included is a pack of icons that have some amazing detail.

If you are an Object Desktop subscriber, you will find this MyColors theme available in the My Software area of Impulse.  If you don’t have Impulse installed already, you can get it from here.

Mebion
Reply #1 Thursday, April 30, 2009 10:28 AM

Not yet!

Elsius Saint
Reply #2 Thursday, April 30, 2009 10:47 AM
THANKS

Powerful Stuff
Wizard1956
Reply #3 Thursday, April 30, 2009 10:52 AM

Best MC theme ever!!!Thanks Stardock.

wscotchm
Reply #4 Thursday, April 30, 2009 10:59 AM
This isn't showing up within Impulse for me yet. Do I have to do anything special to get it to show up? I an an Object Desktop subscriber...
Elsius Saint
Reply #5 Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:13 AM

Here is a FISH

><)))*>

It's been said that the Black Race and perhaps with collaboration of advance aliens species built the Pyramids.

Powerful Story
Vervi59
Reply #6 Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:25 AM

Excellent...Thanks Stardock !!!

snake108
Reply #7 Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:38 AM
not showing for me either, i am also an object desktop subscriber.
TheSkinsFactory
Reply #8 Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:54 AM
Same color scheme as our 7 year old Age of Mythology theme. Which means our WMP skin would work quite well with this. Check it out: http://www.theskinsfactory.com/skinsfactory/?page=view&portID=93&portPage=6 Couple of comments about your theme... 1. The Ankh symbol needs some work. Seriously. I mean the theme is names Ankh, you could at least create the most beautiful and accurate design of one. 2. Next/Previous Arrow buttons: arrows are too dark if its in idle state. If its in disabled then its ok. 3. The green taskbar button looks out of place. Should have carried over the blue from the start menu to tie in the windows, icons and start menu with taskbar.
TheSkinsFactory
Reply #9 Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:56 AM
Err doesn't this thing do spaces?
snake108
Reply #10 Thursday, April 30, 2009 12:05 PM
got it now
mickeko
Reply #11 Thursday, April 30, 2009 12:40 PM

TheSkinsFactory
Err doesn't this thing do spaces?

Only if you post on the forums.

(You can go to THIS link and edit it to look right. )

vStyler
Reply #12 Thursday, April 30, 2009 1:24 PM
our WMP skin
Fiona Apple rawks
Astyanax
Reply #13 Thursday, April 30, 2009 1:25 PM
Theres a bug with certain windows such as WMP where a white line is below the bottem of the window in Vista. Heres what it looks like:
Onklifiziert
Reply #14 Thursday, April 30, 2009 1:47 PM
this one is great, i love it.
warreni
Reply #15 Thursday, April 30, 2009 2:34 PM
Even though I don't like real dogs (I know a dog is not a jackal, but they are related), I've always been partial to Anubis.
k10w3
Reply #16 Thursday, April 30, 2009 2:51 PM

TheSkinsFactory

That can always be changed to suit personal tastes with Windowblinds recolor feature (one of the real benefits of Windowblinds IMO).

CarGuy1
Reply #17 Thursday, April 30, 2009 3:03 PM

Can we get the WB without the encrypted graphics? I would like be able to hide the user picture in the start menu.

Astyanax
Reply #18 Thursday, April 30, 2009 3:06 PM
I too would like it unencrypted. Would be nice to have the option. Plus I could edit the theme and fix this annoying white line issue as I showed above. With the noise filtered mess its hard to see what I'm doing.
TheSkinsFactory
Reply #19 Thursday, April 30, 2009 3:07 PM

It shouldn't be left up to the consumer to fix design mistakes (mistake being a relative term of course). The green doesn't belong there. It's no where else in the theme.

Astyanax
Reply #20 Thursday, April 30, 2009 3:12 PM
It's not green for me, more of a light teal color. Nevertheless I agree it should be blue, another thing I could easily do with unencrypted images!