Who is the cutest kid?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 by superman | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

Hi friends

Now a break........

Who is the cutest kid among these?....

10.

11.

12.

hehehe......post yours plz...........

"I love kids especially when they are way."

mrs_starkers
Reply #1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:45 AM

orrr right here's mine

superman
Reply #2 Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:15 PM

Nice Grand Kid Mrs Starkars as cute as you... nope he is more cute than you hehehe bcoz kids are always more cute and innocent...

PS.

Please downsample the pics before uploading next time. I don't have a MBPS conx at home. It took me 5 mins to load.

mrs_starkers
Reply #3 Thursday, April 16, 2009 7:37 AM

Please downsample the pics before uploading next time

yeah sure, no worries  I thought these were the ones that was resized, it will teach me to look next time, well at least check them lol ... sorry bout that.

Reply #4 Thursday, April 16, 2009 7:46 AM

1. All of them are the winner! But, I have a special soft spot for Dacon!

2. Shaunna, I love your new avatar!!!!

TheSkinsFactory
Reply #5 Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:11 AM

I'm going to have to pull seniority and say mine is

This is my daughter Nola, future CEO of The Skins Factory. She was named after New Orleans, Louisiana (NOLA). I met her mom (my wife) the weekend of Katrina. My wife was going to school at Loyola for her Law Degree when the levee broke and she lost everything. We ended up getting married just outside of New Orleans at a plantation called Oak Alley. So it seemed fitting to name our daughter Nola.

DjiRate
Reply #6 Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:13 AM

now tell me aint he so cute...thats my sons first pictures

DjiRate
Reply #7 Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:14 AM

sorry for making them so big i dont know how to resize them...sorry folks

never mind they worked

DjiRate
Reply #8 Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:17 AM

everyones kids and grand kids are cute

Jafo
Reply #9 Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:30 AM

Geez....for little rug-rats they are huge photos.... and yes it took forever to load the page.

It probably would be better to have them mostly smaller...at least....

Jafo
Reply #10 Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:33 AM

In answer to the Op .... #7...

She looks cute....and above all.... QUIET ....

Wizard1956
Reply #11 Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:40 AM

I don't have any of my son scanned to upload.(Remember film?) I will add this though:Almost all babies are cute,adorable and loveable as long as you are careful where you point them after feeding or while changing them.

DjiRate
Reply #12 Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:44 AM

LMAO...VERY TRUE

mrs_starkers
Reply #13 Friday, April 17, 2009 2:29 PM

2. Shaunna, I love your new avatar!!!!

Thanks Doc, my best friend made it for me, we go to a games site called pogo.com.... can be found here

its all free games and you can become a member if you choose too

I.R. Brainiac
Reply #14 Friday, April 17, 2009 2:37 PM

#12 looks like jack benny

swapna alice
Reply #15 Friday, April 17, 2009 2:41 PM

only me cute

Reply #16 Friday, April 17, 2009 2:46 PM

Shaunna...I was going to 'shop' the photo adding the caption (for the doggie), "Dacon...I thought you said Bacon !!!"

Anyway....just delish!

Reply #17 Friday, April 17, 2009 2:47 PM

[quote who="I.R. Brainiac" reply="14" id="2148107"]#12 looks like jack benny
[/quote]

Usually they look like Sir Winston Churchill...though I could never understand how he'd be able to get around that much.

@Jeff ..... Now that's one yummy CEO...and I don't mean you!

Wizard1956
Reply #18 Friday, April 17, 2009 3:00 PM

They said I looked like my grandfather....until they realized they were holding me upside down and backwards!

Nice Avatar mrs starkers,here's mine.

DjiRate
Reply #19 Friday, April 17, 2009 3:11 PM

ooohhh i gotta go get me one now....ms starkers i think you might have started and avatar trend...lmao

killajosh
Reply #20 Friday, April 17, 2009 3:11 PM

All these cute kids and grandkids....my first is due June 10th. I'd post pics but at this point it's just ultrasound. I do know we're having a boy (the ultrasound shows that quite clearly...it's enough to make a father proud ).

As for the OP, I'd have to vote for #7. Beautiful pic, beautiful little girl!