I think that you was surprise

Why me?

Thursday, April 2, 2009 by Jafo | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

Hi my new friend.
I ask from you some patience to read this letter.
I think that you was  surprise  when has received my letter!
My name is Oksana. I write this letter to you from acquaintance
agency. In agency have told me that you will see my letter. Before to
go in agency I long time thought is it necessary for me. About this
agency I has heard from my girlfriend who has left Russia one year
ago. Before we worked together. My girlfriend has got acquainted with
the man from other country and this marriage agency to help her and
presently they are going to live together. At first I didn't attach
importance to this of value. But up to now I'm lonely and to this day,
I cannot find itself the man. After all I have firmly decided to go
and to registered in this agency. I'm very tired to be alone and I
want to find the partner in life. I have signed some documents then me
have invited to sit down at computer and to write the letter. Now I
write it letter also I don't know how to start, I have decided to tell
you about myself. I work as dentist a long time. I want to tell you
that this trade of all my life. A long time I would study that to get
this trade and here my dream has come true. Once in the childhood my
daddy asked me a question "Daughter, whom you want to become in this
life?" I answered so: "I want to become the dentist". To go some time
and now I work in state stomatology center! At free time from work I
like to combine useful with pleasant. Useful it is to go in for sports
especially aerobics in the mornings and also to go in pool and
swimming. Do you like swimming? I go in for sports 3 times in week
depend on free time. Also I tasty prepare a meal. For that matter me
hand is well filled. I like to do the experiments and create new
dishes. At present I live with my mum in one room apartment and also
lives with us not big dog. Its name's Maries. I like animals also I
think their very lovely creations. Do you love animals? I could write
you more in this letter but my lunch finish and it is necessary to go
for work. I think that my letter was pleasant for you, and I want that
you have written and have told me a little about yourself and about
your life.

Please reply only to my contact email:  oksanalvs338@gmail.com

I shall wait from you the opposite
answer and also I wait your photo.

Your new friend Oksana waits from you the letter!

Wizard1956
Reply #1 Thursday, April 2, 2009 8:49 AM

It looks like the Jafo Fan Club has a new member.

That's the price you pay for world-wide fame.

Jafo
Reply #2 Thursday, April 2, 2009 8:51 AM

Jafo is a kook-magnet....

sorta like a failed chick-magnet....

ZubaZ
Reply #3 Thursday, April 2, 2009 9:23 AM

ZubaZ replies back for Jafo

Reply #4 Thursday, April 2, 2009 9:42 AM

Jafo's Lonely Hearts Club Band

starkers
Reply #5 Thursday, April 2, 2009 9:43 AM

Jafo is a kook-magnet....

sorta like a failed chick-magnet....

Can't be too 'failed'... I don't got chicks throwing themselves at me.

You should oughta ask for a photo - nude or otherwise is up to her - and have it sent to starkers@anticipation.net.

Zubaz replies back for Jafo

I won't tell your missus if you don't tell mine.

mrs_starkers
Reply #6 Thursday, April 2, 2009 10:28 AM

I won't tell your missus if you don't tell mine.

Aaaahh I see, did you think that I  would'nt see that,

Reply #7 Thursday, April 2, 2009 10:49 AM

Uh-oh Cap'n...head for the hills!

MadDeez
Reply #8 Thursday, April 2, 2009 11:27 AM

so, jafo, when's the big day?

I.R. Brainiac
Reply #9 Thursday, April 2, 2009 11:42 AM

hmmm...russian spy maybe?...I'd start to get suspicious if she starts asking about newklear wessels.

Skinhit
Reply #10 Thursday, April 2, 2009 12:39 PM

OK good...you got Po's email

Fuzzy Logic
Reply #11 Thursday, April 2, 2009 1:10 PM

Russian women, bleh. I prefer Klingon women

Reply #12 Thursday, April 2, 2009 1:32 PM

They have a thing for ears.

PoSmedley
Reply #13 Thursday, April 2, 2009 9:25 PM

OK good...you got Po's email

focker!

starkers
Reply #14 Thursday, April 2, 2009 9:49 PM

Russian women, bleh. I prefer Klingon women

And you have the right ears for it, too.... they kling on for dear life once they've got you where they want you.

Jafo
Reply #15 Friday, April 3, 2009 9:42 AM

Attention:

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Eng.
Jüîrgen Krüîgger. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was
returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same
email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you  that late Eng. Jürgen
Krügger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty
Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 100.000.00) to you in
the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and
true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with
you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his
numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Eng. Jürgen Krügger until his
death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of
Electronic &  Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to
give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his
life time. Late Engr. Jurgen Krugger died on the 13th day of December,
2004 at the age  of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution.
According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities
and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach
you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to
enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time.Note:
You are advise to contact me with my personal email address:teddywilliams.advocate@gmail.com

I await your prompt response.
Yours in Service,

BARISTER TEDDY WILLIAMS ESQ.PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Barister Aidan Walsh.Esq Markus Wolfgang,Smith Esq

Tel+34-658-654-308,
Fax:+34911414351
E-mail:teddywilliams_2009@hotmail.es

Jafo
Reply #16 Friday, April 3, 2009 9:43 AM

34 prefix on the phone....gotta be Nigeria.

Wizard1956
Reply #17 Friday, April 3, 2009 10:04 AM

Wow,with that kind of money you and your dentist friend can live happily ever after.

I.R. Brainiac
Reply #18 Friday, April 3, 2009 10:19 AM

highlander
Reply #19 Friday, April 3, 2009 10:24 AM

He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to give out.

well, I guess he finally 'gave out' for good!

Reply #20 Friday, April 3, 2009 10:43 AM

Wizard1956

And get to 'the root' of all this.

34 is the phone code for Spain.

@highlander